Tuesday, December 16, 2008

10 Things I Hate About You + Driving

Since I was absent yesterday (for no special reason), I decided to watch 10 Things I Hate About You (starring Julia Stiles and Heath Ledger) via Youtube. I'm now head over heels for the movie. It's so funny and romantic! I especially love it when Patrick (Heath) sang Can't Take My Eyes Off You in the soccer field - his voice was so sexy.

Now, I can't allow myself to have a crush on Heath, since he's a dead guy and it would make no sense salivating over him. LOL. But I terribly miss him. He was a great actor; very handsome, too. It actually pained me a while ago when I went through tributes for him in DeviantArt. It shocked me how it hurt, the fact that he's gone. Up til now, I still can't accept it.

Anyway, before I start crying: my family let me drive to Filinvest QC last Sunday. Guess what? By the time we were there, their knuckles were white, they were stiff as a board, and their hearts were up at their throats. No kidding. ROFL.

Oh, here's one of those lines in the movie that made me laugh so hard:

                              CAMERON
(to Patrick)
We know what you’re trying to do,
with Kat Stratford.

PATRICK
Is that right? And what do you plan
to do about it?

CAMERON
Help you out.

PATRICK
Why’s that?

MICHAEL
The situation is, my man Cameron here
has a major jones for Bianca Stratford.

PATRICK
What is it with this chick? She have
beer flavored nipples?

3 comments:

Ishna Probinsyana said...

10 things i hate about you is one of my faves chick flick of the 90s. Second fave ko next to Clueless. At fave scene ko din yung nung kumanta si heath ng Cant Take My Eyes Off You. And I just love how Julia Stiles delivered the 10 things he hate about heath. :)

Anonymous said...

That is my one of my all-time favorite chick-flick movie.

and even though heath ledger is dead, I still like him.

Anonymous said...

ate. tmad tamadan? haha! go youu!
oh-babe.net pala. mali mali na yung tinype ko LOL

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...