Friday, December 28, 2007

HELP

Do you know someone - anyone - who has VIP tickets to the My Chemical Romance concert?

I called TicketWorld, and they told me that the VIP tickets were sold out. :'-(

Damn, I've been waiting for MCR for two and a half years, and TicketWorld tells me that the VIP tickets are sold out?! NO!

I need to get a VIP ticket. I want to see MCR's every move, hear Gerard's every breath, and I want the chance for them to look at me straight in the eye and remember me amongst the sea of faces.

I've prayed very hard for them to come, and now that they're here, I may lose my chance to see them up close; I may lose the chance to be just five feet away from them.

So, if you know anyone who has a VIP ticket, please - tell me. I'm going to exchange their ticket with: 1. One Row B Gold ticket, and 2. 3000 pesos cash.

Please, please, please. I've waited for more than two years. Help meeee.

11 comments:

BIA said...

i'm sorry, but i dunno anyone as hardrock fan of MCR as you. i never heard of their concert pa nga eh, ngayon lang. i'm sorry.
--- BIA

Kimmie said...

Woah you love MCR pala. :> Sige I'll try asking my friends. ^_^

Goodluck! :p

JoiceyTwenty said...

waaah. can't believe you're that serious. anyway, i can't help you eh. i don't even know anyone who's gonna watch the concert. anyway, good luck! and i do hope you'll find one :D

btw, when's this?

and incubus is going back here on march. haha. la lang :D

Karla said...

Hay, if only I knew someone who has tickets to MCR's concert or who works in ticketworld. Pero wala talaga e. :(

But I know the feeling to be a fanatic. I won't mention the name of the group but I even cut short our trip to the province so that we can be back to Manila by evening to attend their concert.

Anyways, good luck and I know that if you'll persevere, may magiging results. :)

Tungkol pala sa ARA, I'm sad natanggal na sila Daichi and Sawaka. Sayang talaga di nila ni-yield dancing mums! Ang galing mo naman, you have Teri's email, cel and tel. no. Parang nakita nga kita sa forum. Sabi ko, familiar ang girl sa avatar. Ikaw pala talaga yun, hehe. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Kring! I think I know someone, but its gonna be difficult talking to him. He's a good bet, and I hope he has VIP tickets to that concert. I've gotta find him in school! When is it anyway?


(TicketWorld.. hmm)

Anonymous said...

damn, really? wow, shocking naman yan.
well, i'll ask my friends who are planning to watch the concert. damn, that's really fast. they super sold out.

Aryan said...

aw. im sorry kring. i dunno anyone.. or maybe i do, but it'd be difficult to contact him.. keep me posted. ill try :)

Anonymous said...

oooh. such a big fun uh?

sorry but i dunno eh. i might ask my friends nalang

-gabby- said...

what?! they're coming? here?

oh my. . .this is brand new news.

anyway, no i don't know anyone who has a vip ticket. i dont think my brother has a vip ticket. i think his is just errr...a regular ticket.

but i'll ask some of my friends. :)

GOOD LUCK! i will be praying for you to find your ticket. hummmm.

Yu said...

hullo. sorry i haven't been active in my blogging activities lately.

so it's about mcr vip tickets? uhm. i'm afraid i can't help. but we'll see (we might stumble upon a miracle, who knows.)

anyhoo, happy holidays. ^^

Ava said...

Hi Kring!

Woah! SOLD OUT VIP TICKETS?! Sheeks. I don't know anyone with connections to the concert eh. :( But I do hope you get that ticket. Use The Secret! ;p

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...