Sunday, April 20, 2008

Car Story


This is the car that I'm supposed to have.
The Volkwagen New Beetle.


Dad already gave a down payment for this, as he was planning to make it ours.

But unfortunately, Ninang Tetet decided that this is the car that she wants, thus dad backed down and gave way for her to buy it.

T_T

Heavens.

Dad already gave a down payment, but we won't be getting it in the end? So tragic. But it's okay; I'm still a beginner, and it wouldn't be nice if the car I destroy (haha) is a yellow New Beetle.

And the time will come when I'll be so rich, I could buy a hundred Volswagen cars without feeling bad.

---

A random thing happened two weeks ago. Take a look at the picture:

Do you spot anything?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


A kitten! In the car's engine! Haha, so cute. Apparently our Labrador, Cindy, hates cats - she actually already killed two by crushing them in her mouth. When she spotted this kitten, it made a mad dash to mum's car's engine and stayed there for a long time. We tried making it go down, but nothing worked. Too bad, I wanted to pet it. -_-

By the way, dad's coming home from Hawaii today. He only stayed there for five days, goodness. Reminds me of when he also went to the States and stayed there for less than a week. I hope he bought Hawaiian King - it's a brand of chocolate with Macadamia nuts inside, and it tastes like... okay, so cliche - like Heaven on earth. But it's really good!

---

I have to tell you that, partly because of Chalfonso's influence, I got a bit interested in yaoi (yaoi=boy to boy). I know it's weird but, sigh, yaoi drawings are so cute. >_> Although I'm only interested in drawings and not on stories. I've already drawn yaoi, but I'll show it to you some other time.

Click here to see one of the yaoi artworks I found interesting on DeviantArt (hey, if you don't like the subject matter then it's none of your business T_T). I don't know why I suddenly had an interest in yaoi, but what the heck... why do I keep explaining myself?

And speaking of Chalfonso... T_T I hate her. She won "Best Female Head Turner" in her cousin's grad ball. But can you expect less when she looked like this?




Mind you, she took these pictures after the grad ball. T_T

But we do know that birds of the same feather flock together, so if she's beautiful, then what does that tell you about me? Hahaha. Whoo! THE AIR! XD

10 comments:

Lea said...

OLT! =) Ohmy! Iloveeeeeeee hawaiian king! Just bought at Duty free :)) Reminds me of Macadamia :) We have that here. Hahahaha :))))

And oh. cute cat! Goodjobcindy :)) I dont like cats that much (asthma) :( Anyway.. Cute car. Too bad though. :)) Siguro it will feel all tough and girly if you drive one :) Ooh, fierce. :))

Anyway.. IMISSYOUOLT!!!
>:D<

Jill said...

Haha the musical's over. It was "Once Upon a Mattress", which is the "real" version of The Princess and the Pea, haha. I was Princess No. 12 and a Lady in Waiting (aka background lang) haha, but as Princess Number 12, I had a little role as the last princess who failed before the true one came along. I had like, 5 lines? Haha, but it was a memorable one, too bad I kept it a secret from everybody so I wasn't able to tell them to record me (my little scene was probably 2 minutes long haha)

Oh yaoi.. some of the people I went to Japan with were yaoi-freaks. It made me a wee bit uncomfortable when they bought boy-and-boy magazines and started looking at them a few inches away from me. Arrgh, haha.

jaiskizzy said...

whoa. am i dead?

Anonymous said...

The VW photos is giving me the goosebumps. Why did you let it slip away, whyyyyyy? Hahaha.

I've been wanting one of those since the first time I saw it on a bank commercial.

Where'd you found and how much?

Btw, Chalfonso is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

ate KRING! omg i missed you!

the car is so cute. sayang naman at napunta sa iyong ninang. but you raised a point, na baka magcrash at sayang ung car. haha. so yeah, at least.:)

oh noooo. i have some friends who are into yaoi and i really don't like that topic. but then, i think in a way i was pretty influenced cuz once i was pairing two guys in our batch and my friends were so thrilled cuz they thought i'm turning into a fan girl, but no, NEVER! i don't like the idea at all, to be honest. no offense.^^

Unknown said...

aaaaahh ilike the yellow beetle! it's in freaking summery yellow! love it.

Anonymous said...

i've been dreaming of a yellow new beetle ever since.

Anonymous said...

Cute ng car. Sayang un.

Karla said...

^I agree. Ang cute! ^__^ Sayang nga pero maybe someday mas magandang car pa makuha mo. Take care always! ^__^

Aryan said...

love the caaaar! :D

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...