Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Editing pictures

EPIC. I'm not updating this blog. I'm just a little busy; I update more frequently at Multiply and DevArt.

Anyway, I've discovered the magic of editing pictures. Yes, I'm a late bloomer. Though I didn't use Photoshop on these - how I got to edit the pictures are top secret. Hihihi XD



Anyway, my birthday's coming T_T it's on February 1. I'm not so sure whether I should be happy or not; right now what I feel is mostly the latter (darn I'm scared D:).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

teach me teach me! haha. :) blooming sa pics? :) inlove? :)) imy!

BIA said...

pretty!! :)
share mo na how! grabe, i`ve been wanting forever to edit my pics like that ee. :)

Ishna Probinsyana said...

Ang pretty naman ni kring!! :)

Good luck with school and being 18!

Lea said...

Pretty krrinnggg :) HAHA. ooh I think I knowwww :))

Jill said...

aww don't be scared-- 18's a good age! =] but don't get a boyfriend because if you'll follow my path, thenyou'll break up with your boyfriend at 18, too =/

Jill said...

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY KRING!

I love you a lot and I hope to see you soon, we have a lot of catching up to do! =O

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...