Wednesday, February 06, 2008

It hurts!

I'VE REVERTED TO A CLASSIC TEMPLATE; I'M GOING TO PUT UP ALL THE LINKS IN THE WEEKEND. DON'T WORRY :)

I made this skin! Yay.

---

Notice how I've been updating less and less? I've just been either busy or lazy, that's all.Ü

Anyway, update. Last Saturday, mum and I went to Edsa Shangrila to buy me a birthday present: the Topshop sweatshirt I've been eyeing on since I first saw it. And thank goodness, it was still there. Quite expensive, though, at 2395 pesos. But it's okay; I mean, it's not everyday that I make luho, right? :D

Here it is:

And if you take a look at the pattern, it's like this:


So cool :D After buying that we went straight to SM Megamall to return dad's oversized Lacoste polo, and I bought some stuff along the way - using my own money. Yeowch.

I really, really love the nail polish sold at The Face Shop. The colors are bright, and when you apply it, the color is solid on your nails. It's expensive compared to other brands (95 pesos), but it's so worth it.

I had two in my collection, but I added three more: light green, magenta, and sky blue. And I'm going to buy a bright, yellow one soon.

Hoorah for The Face Shop!

I've also bought gladiator sandals from Celine because mum told me that I needed a new pair badly (she knows my necessities more than I do haha). Aside from slippers, I've noticed how I can't find anything to slip on when I'm wearing shorts. So there! This comes at a thousand pesos.


So all in all, I spent... 1285 pesos from my own money. Sigh. I've really got to go to the bank immediately to deposit my cash, otherwise I'll end up with nothing again. XP

---

Today's the start of the Lenten season, so I'm going to have a reason to fast. Hoorah. :D It's hard to cut down on meals, though, especially when you have a bottomless pit for a stomach. But I can do this!

By the way, I was confused a while ago, coz aside from the start of the Lenten season, it's also a time for celebration - Chinese New Year. So I ate half cups of rice, but I also ate tikoy (glutinous rice cake). I was all, "Damn, what should I be celebrating anyway?! Should I fast or should I be merry?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you have a new layout, kring! and i miss yr site. it's been ages since i've been here!

it's okay to splurge once in a while, and it's every person's guilty pleasure to shop! if not every person, every girl. ahaha.:)

CHArlene said...

Oh nakita ko nga yan sa Topshop! Haha. I also saw one of my former blockmates wearing that. It's so cute. Addicted kami sa hoodies. Hehe. And I so so so agree with you about The Face Shop.. ay joke, Skin Food pala yun! Hahaha. Skin Food yung binibilhan namin dati ng mga ganyang nail polish e. Sobrang cute!

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...