Friday, July 11, 2008

1, 2

I haven't been updating this blog, ew for me. I'm so engrossed with my Multiply that I've ignored my blog.

Anyway...

UPDATES!

I'm crushing on someone - hard (of course, that's really the first thing a teenager needs to update people on. Haha!). I think it's okay to give a description of him here, since most of my Ateneo friends don't really know about the existence of my blogger account... but what the heck! Better safe than sorry, right (nabitin ka? :>)? Sigh! But there is a problem. No, he doesn't have a girlfriend. It's just that... I can't find a common ground for him and me to talk about, sooo... it's hard to get close to him. WTH.

Studies. So far I'm failing my Zoology, but I'm trying to get back in track. My profs in Zoo (there are two of 'em) are so boring; one of them teaches so quickly that I don't have time to absorb the discussion.

I have two gay professors - one in Math, the other in Literature. I'm quite fond of the latter; he's really girly. My male block mates always react to whatever he's saying. And since it's Literature he's teaching, he makes us, you know, read stuff which is rated R. And he explains the male protagonists so...

"What the girl doesn't know is that oily men are usually the greatest in bed" (Um, okay - based on experience?)

GTG. I'm so sleepy. I'm so stressed out; I need to adjust my body clock to atleast 10 PM.

3 comments:

jaiskizzy said...

stalk him, spy on him to find stuff about him. and then use the info to your advantage. wehe. expert ako dyan e.

Lea said...

*(Um, okay - based on experience?

Lol :)) That cracked me up.
Miss you! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL to what your Lit professor told you guys.:))

Wow ate Kring. You're in Ateneo pala. Nice.:) I'll be waiting for your new post! Good luck in Zoology [gosh. i hate sciences AND boring profs.]

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...