Thursday, August 06, 2009

wrist red, anyone?

I've been thinking about my future and whether or not I'll be happy with what I'd be doing. I would most probably end up in Unilab, since dad works there and has [unknowingly] convinced me to get a job in his company (the perks! The car! The free gas! The travels! And the fact that you aren't holed up in the office all day!).

But really... I'm afraid of what my future holds. Will I be happy and successful? The latter is important for me to get the former.

I would really want to do something that I love. Maybe something artsy, like... making video games? LOL /wrist red. Or doing what Ramon Bautista does? I don't think I can cope up with a 9-to-5 job; my school attendance proves it. I just want to do something that I love, or something that requires minimal effort but pays big (Oh goodness. /wrist red).

I should start a business. Probably a food business, so that after all the initial fuss about the planning and locations and money has been done, I can just relax, and whip up some ideas for my will-be servants every now and then.

Okay, I'm just screwing myself. I'll just be a Hollywood celebrity.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most people of our age have the same thoughts, Kring. I know how you feel. :( It's just that although I'm taking a course that has to do with something I love-- which is reading and writing-- I don't think that I'd get to be a writer right away. I mean, there are people who take certain courses just for the heck of it and not because they love it. I consider myself somehow lucky. But then, even though I'm (a bit) at ease with it, it's not certain whether I'm going to be writing in the next few years.

The future is uncertain, but we must not just get carried away. We have to work our asses off to get the job we want.:) Hehe.

I'll just share that I am considering to manage an internet cafe. Or maybe venture into the world of advertising. :) GOOD LUCK TO US, KRING!:)

Jill said...

Well, you can really choose to be happy with your job. I know you're a smart gal, so you'll end up with a good job.

I know a lot of people who also worry about their future lives *cough- Glenn -cough*but it's nice to have a backup plan. At least you have Unilab, Ninong Ken vasically went everywhere and I'm uber jealous!

PS-Tanda na ni Ryan,no? XD

<3joy.

Jill said...

I got scared at first. I was like "WTF is Patty Ambrose, was I hacked?! Haha =]

Ninin said...

hehehe ;) ako rin! I wanna be a celeb nalang so I won't have to think of serious career stuff. haha :P but yeah, there's always the option of starting your own business, works for most people, mssbi mo pang President ka! :)

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...