Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thank you for giving me Hyde

Dad got home from Las Vegas last Tuesday. He knows I've been wanting an iPod (I was supposed to get one for free but it didn't push through), so I expected it to be his present for me. But no - that wasn't what he got me. It was this:



An Acer Aspire One netbook. A netbook's like a laptop, only smaller and lighter. You wont get back/shoulder pains from carrying it with you in a bag. Thanks, dad ;___; I really am touched. You always finds ways to surprise me.

It sounds so goth-y, but I named my netbook Hyde Lovelace (a guy). Hyde's a cool name, whereas Lovelace, well, I got it while I was doing some Facebook tests :P

Anyway, my brothers and I goofed around with Hyde, since he has a built-in webcam.

O hai thar 8D


Kyle, Kring, Bryan as usual goofy selves


"Bryan... you did take a shower, didn't you?"


Bryan's still thinking of a way to piss me off. *Pokes Kyle*


Gasp, look at those iron-hard abs!


"Ate, let's go upside down!"

Also, last Friday, my grade school mates and I met up after... WHOA 7 YEARS. We were a big, happy group back at 6th grade, but we stopped hanging out when we graduated. An overwhelming feeling of nostalgia hit us while we were chatting in Facebook, so four of us met up in order to plan a reunion party.


Yum McDonalds! Bea (@ left) is video chatting with us all the way from New Jersey. Good thing Hyde also has a built-in microphone :)


Ngaaaw, here we are showing Bea our grade school graduation pictures! Joca (@center) is holding my picture (left hand) HAHA


*Heart* we miss you, Bea!

I also hung out at Joca's place yesterday, since I was dismissed early at school. She lives in Concepcion, Marikina while I live in the part of Cainta which is near Taytay, meaning we live far away from each other XD

Me with Joca's pet poodle, France!


Here's an interesting fact to all Boys Over Flowers fans:
Jo Carol voiced over Ha Jae Kyung's voice! Jo Carol is a talent of ABS-CBN since two years ago, when she won Hero TV's dubbing contest. Aside from BOF, she's dubbed loads of animes, too!

See this site:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxTqqzOPyhw
You'll hear her at around 02:23 :)

See how Hyde helped me reconnect with my friends? ;_; I'm really happy. I have to thank dad again.

5 comments:

Ninin said...

congratulations on your new laptop! I wish my mom would surprise me like that too. hahaha! :P anyway, seeing you with France makes me miss Cookie's lush fur too! ang tagal humaba! huhu :(

Ysh ♥ said...

Woot! Is it a reward for being a good girl? Haha! Congrats on having Hyde!

You and your brothers are pretty close, eh? Reminds me of me and my siblings!

Your get together with your GS friends looks so fun! It is always fun getting together with long lost friends!

Anonymous said...

Aww! Dads are sweet, of course.

Kring! THAT'S ONE LOVELY NETBOOK!:D And I love the colors. Not because I'm a goth or anything but I am in love with the combination of red and black.:) Always.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kring! Bloghop. It's been a while since I last visited your blog.

Jill said...

Oh, no no no I did NOT wanna see my little cousin's abs! I don't wanna know whose those are, but when I left they were like three!

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...