Saturday, September 11, 2010

Nothing major, major

This Blogger account, like my life, is inactive, almost to the point of being dead. But because I refuse to let it go, I update it sporadically :)

So, yes: MY LIFE IS DEAD. I've been on autopilot since last June, but because I have a lazy ass, I don't really mind. I actually enjoy having a routine at the moment. I wake up, go to school, go home, sleep. Sometimes, it's wake up, feel lazy, mull over whether or not I should go to school, decide not to go to school, play video games, then sleep. Yeah, THAT'S MY LIFE. An life of a girl on autopilot. To prove my point, I'm going to be honest: I haven't had a single picture taken since who-knows-when (I'm guessing July). Meaning: nothing memorable enough is happening to me to immortalize it in a picture.

And thinking of how I'm living my life atm makes me a bit tired; I don't want to go into philosophical stuffs (I hate that word so much) right now; but case in point, I know that I'm missing out on a lot. But I don't really care -_____- Oh god, how much more lazy can I get?

But I'm pretty happy! (Oh god... wait, I'm happy being mundane? =_=) What I'm saying is, life's good. It may lack activity, but it's really going smoothly. There are times when I have major, major problems, but my optimism always gets me through. In fact, I'm so surprised at how optimistic I am! When a problem comes, my first thought is always "It's okay, (insert positive statement here)". I swear, I really surprise myself with my optimism. I might surprise you, too. (I noticed that I often freak people out with what I say. That's out of topic, of course - just sharing.)

So that's pretty much it! As I said, I have no pictures to show you, heheh. Oh, and one last thing:

Naiinis na ako dun sa bansang namatayan ng walong sibilyan. Nung inabuso o pinatay ba nila yung mga Pilipinong nagtatrabaho sa kanila, umimik ba tayo? Naging demanding ba tayo? Nung may 3 turistang Pinoy na namatay sa bansa nila, uminit ang ulo natin sa galit? Hindi, di ba? O, bakit ganyan sila ngayon? Bakit lahat tayo sinisisi? Sobrang pikon na pikon na ako sa kanila. Ayoko na magpunta sa bansa nila at baka insultuhin lang nila ako't tapunan ng passport.

Ngayon lang ako nainis na ganito, kasi parang ang bingi't bulag nila. Hinahayaan nilang makonsumo sila ng sarili nilang galit.

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...