Saturday, July 28, 2007

On high with emotions

I watched Kapuso Mo, Jessica Sojo, and they featured this video of CPDRC inmates: Cebu Jailhouse rockers. They're dancing to Michael Jackson's "Thriller"

This video makes me so happy and proud of the discipline these people have. To think that they're in prison, criminals, and yet they are able to prove that they're better than we think.

The world seems to be much better than I have thought.

I love it!:)

On a different note, I cried while Kapuso Mo, Jessica Sojo, discussed child abuse. It showed a kid who died because of her Japanese stepfather's lashing. She vomited a lot after the abuse, and when she was sent to the hospital, she was dead on arrival. And she was only three years old! Shoot. Another was a nine-year-old boy who was binded by his mother and stepfather, then he accidentally fell on the stairs. He died because of a head injury.

These parents have no right to hurt their children. Have they no mercy? Can't they see their child crying, begging, moaning in pain, while they're being beaten? These abused children are innocent. Whatever wrong they've done, parents have NO RIGHT to mistreat them. Tsk. I'm so angry and dissappointed that this continues to happen, even while I'm talking, even while you're reading. I will do something about this. I promise.

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...