Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Heritage



So I even look like Jet Li, huh.

But in all fairness, I really do look like that girl up there (points to the upper one nearest me).




Or maybe I'm just dreaming. But! I know that I'm going to be a celebrity soon, so why compare myself to other celebrities? Haha.

Speaking of dreaming, since last week I've started to remember my dreams. When I wake up I remember the important details. Even if the day has gone, I still remember them. Cool, right? This is the first step towards lucid dreaming. For those who don't know lucid dreaming - it's when you're aware that you're dreaming while you're dreaming. And with this, you can take control of your dream, and you can do anything you want, like fly or travel. I really want to master lucid dreaming because I can travel to other countries for free ;P

By the way, I made a new, private blog in which I will show a more serious side of me. I've noticed how I've been goofing off in this blog, and I don't think it can help me with my writing skills if I keep joking around. So there. But I hope I'll still write here as regularly as before.

Anyway, time to write at the other blog. Ciao!

1 comment:

Kai Reyes said...

"Or maybe I'm just dreaming. But! I know that I'm going to be a celebrity soon, so why compare myself to other celebrities? Haha."

haha. naaliw talaga ako syo whenever you say that. ;j

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...