Monday, April 07, 2008

Genius brother



The person shown in the video isn't my brother.

But the piece being played here was also played by my brother last night.

And he played it ignoring the fact that he hasn't taken up piano lessons.

He just thought of the notes he would use and did a trial and error.

And he got it. Greensleaves by Mozart. -___-

He also got the Mr. Bean theme song and two of the Samurai X instrumentals.

...

Why is he much smarter than I am?! Oh well, at least I overpower him.

---

Okay, so mom and I are currently on the three-day diet, and this is our first day. I'm doing pretty well; I thought it that this diet's hard because my intake of food is so small, but as of now I could still manage.

The diet promises to shed off 5 to 10 pounds in three days because of the interaction of the food with one another. Let me share with you the meals:

DAY 1
  • Breakfast
    • Black coffee/tea
    • 1/2 a Grapefruit or juice
    • 1 slice of toast with 1 tbsp peanut butter
  • Lunch
    • 1/2 cup tuna
    • 1 slice of toast
    • Black coffee/tea
  • Dinner
    • 3 oz any lean red meat or chicken
    • 1 cup each of
      • Green beans
      • Carrots
      • Regular vanilla ice cream
DAY 2
  • Breakfast
    • Black coffee/tea
    • 1 egg
    • 1/2 a banana
    • 1 slice of toast
  • Lunch
    • 1 cup of cottage cheese/tuna
    • 8 regular saltine crackers
  • Dinner
    • 2 beef franks
    • 1 cup of broccoli/cabbage
    • 1/2 cup carrots
    • 1/2 banana
    • 1/2 cup of regular vanilla ice cream
Day 3
  • Breakfast
    • Black coffee/tea
    • 5 regular saltine crackers
    • 1 oz cheddar cheese
    • 1 apple
  • Lunch
    • 1 boiled egg
    • 1 slice of toast
    • Black coffee/tea
  • Dinner
    • 1 cup each of:
      • Tuna
      • Carrots
      • Cauliflower
      • Melon
    • 1/2 cup regular vanilla ice cream
So, how does it sound like? Looks pretty hard, but I think I should eat slowly so that I'd feel fuller.

Have nothing more to say. I can't wait for my driving lessons.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kriiing! You better let me know if this worked! Ima try! Hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

I saw this diet in the newspaper too. I was gonna try but I lost it. Hehe ^_^ So since you posted it, I'm so gonna try it. :):)

I can't wait for my driving lessons too. HAHA :)) I was supposed to enroll nung sembreak but I've gotten too lazy. Haha.

Lea said...

OLT! :) We share the same sentiments. Why oh why is our brother smarter than us :( grrrr, Anyway.. goodluck with your diet! Kaya mo yan, to be bb. pilipinas! 0_O

Dropping by :)
Miss you :* and oh, na miss ko rin kaagad ung bg song. HAHAHA :))

Mwa :*

Apple said...

hahaha. nakakatawa naman yung comment ni lea. so parang magkakampi kayo? LOL.

wow. THE diet thing. cool ha. ako i never tried the diet na you (and your mom?) is following now. hahaha. slim kasi ang body structure ko so ang problem ko lang is... pano ako tataba! Hahaha.

patricia said...

ang hina naman kasi ng will power ko pagdating sa dieting. yun talaga numero unong kalaban. arrr.

good luck! and enjoy the rest of summer =]

Anonymous said...

Kring, let me know if the 3-day diet will work me wants to try it.

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your diet! Haha :)

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...