Saturday, April 05, 2008

Blah and blah

The reason why I haven't updated for a long time? The PS2.

Finally! After a year of waiting, dad finally thought of having our PS2 fixed. And now it's finally okay! Yippeee!

I bought two new games to kill my time with, and since I'm into RPGs (role-playing games), I got Shadow Hearts from the New World and Dirge of Cerberus (Final Fantasy VII)



Okay, so much about that.

My clique went to my house last Wednesday. It was so much fun! Though they left with so much mess... T_T We had a great time singing (since I borrowed my Ninang Tetet's Magic Sing), but two of my buddies stayed in my room all day, either just lying down on my bed/surfing the net. They refused to go out of the room because it was air-conditioned, and going out would be too hot for them! So starchy.

My friend, April, has not uploaded the pictures yet, so this picture will have to do. It was taken last June. T_T

Oh, and it was mom's birthday last Thursday. We ate in Maxs like, two times. Haha. Ube Decadence is so delicious.

I'll be taking driving lessons already! ^___^ At long last. All the sessions will amount to ten hours. I'm so excited! And I hope dad buys that car he's been eyeing on (Toyota Yaris). Or, if the gods allow it - I hope he buys the other car he's been eyeing on - the New Beetle.



Oh, it is love~♥

I've been blabbering about random things as I have nothing to say (apparently nothing significant's happening in my life right now). 'Til then!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yey yey yey! Driving lessons for you.. and for me! Hehehe! :)

I remember dati you wanted a pink car.. you like a yellow beetle now? Hehe :)

Anonymous said...

the only games i play in ps2 are sims and crash b.

wow! beetle! the modern beetle! i'm dreaming of calling it as my own and driving it since god can remember!

jaiskizzy said...

how's shadow hearts? ive been told dirge is quite bad so i didnt play it.

Anonymous said...

I'm a big big beetle fan! I just cant afford it! Haha! Yaris is a real good car! Goodluck with your driving lesson! I remember when I had my first lessons, ohmyyy gahh. You can do it! ;)

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...