Friday, April 18, 2008

The magnificent Body Building Belt

Suddenly I don't care about the blog's readership anymore. I just want to write well.

This day is screwed up. Last night my brother, Bryan, discovered a hidden treasure, namely the Body Building Belt, in one of the cabinets of my study table. I decided to give it a shot today. Having been kept away for so long, I thought it wouldn't work but holy hell - it did. And the neat thing about it is that I can adjust the vibration of the belt so that the workout would be more intense. So I adjusted it more, higher and higher --

- until I got electrocuted.

Geez, this Body Building Belt works through a battery and I get electrocuted? Where's the sense in that? I'm not going to use it again. Well... at least not today. Hehe.

---

Got this from Lara.

1. Mom
2. Dad
3. Kyle
4. Bryan
5. Diana Pobre
6. Ashleiy Kasala
7. Nuel Mindanao
8. Arjay Mendoza
9. Joan Del Monte
10. Roseanne Dimaranan
11. Che Martires
12. Gerard Way
13. Mikey Way
14. Jennifer Jamora
15. April Ancheta
16. Yoni Gonzales
17. Alex Cunanan
18. Hamille Reambillo
19. Cha Fuentes
20. Ash's friend RC
21. Jomi Ballesteros
22. Kyra Ballesteros
23. Drex Lacson
24. Ryan Lacson
25. Joy Borja
26. Katrina Halili
27. Brandon Routh
28. Soujiro Seta (wth)
29. Marian Rivera
30. Janina San Miguel

QUESTIONS:

How did you meet 10?
Roseanne. She was my diagonal mate (the front mate of my seat mate) back in our first year HS.

What would you do if you had never met 6?
Ashleiy. Oh. Then I wouldn't have come to her debut and... no comment. Haha. But seriously, I would've missed a lot if I hadn't met her.

What would you do if 20 and 15 dated?
RC and April. I'll be knocked off my socks. That'd be surprising.

If you could marry between 6 and 14 who will it be?
Ashleiy or Jenny. Neither! XD

Did you ever like 9?
Joan. At first I didn't, but now we're very good friends.

Have you ever seen 4 cry?
Bryan. He tries not to show it but yeah, I already have.

Would 4 and 17 make a good couple?
Bryan and Alex. NO.

Would number 1 and 2 make a good couple?
Mom and dad. Seriously.

Describe 8.
Arjay. He's a tall guy.

Do you like 12?
Gerard Way. 'Like' is an understatement.♥

Tell me something about 17.
Alex. She's a clown. :)

What's 7's favorite color?
Nuel. I'll ask Ashleiy later. XD

What would you do if 1 just confessed he/she liked you?
Mom. 'Like' is an understatement. We love each other (as family) to bits.

When was the last time you talked to number 15?
April. April 2.

How do you think 19 feels about you?
Cha. I know she loves me. Hahaha XD

What language does 13 speak?
Mikey. American english.

Who is 2 going out with?
Dad. Mom.

What grade is 16 in?
Yoni. Incoming college sophomore.

What is 5's favorite music?
Diana. Oh geez, I don't know. Probably something that reminds her of Emman.

Would you ever date 13?
Mikey. I would, but I don't plan on being with him. I'd hit on his brother later on XD

Is 11 single?
Che. I'll ask Joan.

What is 10's last name?
Roseanne. It's Dimaranan.

Would you ever want to be in a serious relationship with 7?
Nuel. WITH NUEL?! I'm going to have to ask permission from Ashleiy first. But I do know that he likes me though. HAHAHA kidding.

Where does 18 live?
Hamille. Marikina.

What do you think about 20?
RC. He's smart and affectionate.

What is the best thing about 30?
Janina San Miguel. Hahaha. She's a comedian without intending to be XD

What would you like to tell 14 right now?
Jennifer. Next week, UP. Alright?

How did you meet 9?
Joan. She was my classmate when we were in first year HS. I found her weird.

What is the best and worst thing about 2?
Dad. Best is that he's smart and funny; worse, well... he gets us banned from resorts. Haha. Our family's world is getting smaller and smaller lmao XD

Are you going to know 3 forever?
Kyle. I suppose so. He's my brother.

How long have you known 26?
Katrina Halili. I'm not sure, maybe two years ago? Not personally though.

Who is 24?
Ryan. My cousin.

Do you have a crush on 27?
Brandon Routh. I did.

Would you kiss 25?
Joy. Beso-beso, okay pa. XD

Have you hugged/kissed 22?
Kyra. No.

Would you like to hug/kiss 21?
Jomi. I wouldn't mind a friendly hug.

Is 29 your GFF?
Marian Rivera. No.

What do you hate about 23?
Drex. He can be very naughty.

What's your relationship with 28?
Soujiro Seta. I've had a crush on him for 5 years. Or is it 6?

4 comments:

Apple said...

REPLY: Hello Kring! Thanks for the comment. Haha. Yun nga sana ang plan ko, makipagfriends ako kay THE Lucio Tan kaso daming mga press people and body guards kaya ayun. Haha.

Yah yah, you should watch love story in harvard! Bagay sayo yun kasi matalino ka! Hay, ma-aamaze ka kung pano mag-aral ang mga harvard students. maiinspire ka =) heehee. sa pirated dvd ko lang napanood eh. bili kana din. SUPPORT PIRACY!!!! haha.

body buliding belt? uhuh! balak magpasexy?? LOL.Go to the gym instead kesa makuryente ka :p LOL.

Bea said...

Oh no, you got electrocuted! Grabe naman 'yung body building belt. Ibalik niyo! Hehehe. Pero honestly, I also want one of those. And tamad ko kasi mag-excercise :))

Aryan said...

battery operated tapos electrocuted ka? haha! grabee ha. :D gsto ko din! :D

san mo nabili un? haha!

Jill said...

Battery... electrocuted? WHATT?! Haha.

Ooh I love those survey-things with the numbers. I shall take one like that soon.

Take care!

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...