Wednesday, May 14, 2008

SMEXY :)

Note: You don't have to be interested in anime to understand this post. Just read along.



I just finished watching La Corda D'oro. And what can I say... -_- I've fallen in love with a couple of non-existent guys! Again! *sobs* This is what I hate about TV shows. They make you emotionally attached to either the characters or the story, ignoring the fact that they depict little resemblance to real life. Gah!

I want to share with you the guys of the anime; I'm sure one of them will catch your interest. Haha. You're probably thinking, "This Kring, what a freak she is..." Well... I know right? XD Just now, pleeease? :)



Len Tsukimori

Okay, so for me, this guy's the hottest. Haha. I mean, really. He's mysterious, anti-social, and full of pride, but deep down he's a nice guy ^_^ He's also a prodigy, being very good at the violin.

If we met in real life (allow me to fantasize): He probably wouldn't take notice of me and wouldn't care less about me (this is what comes up even if I fantasize)



Azuma Yunoki

Second hottest guy. At first I found his image a bit too... overused in depicting a pretty guy, so I thought that he wouldn't be of interest. But I was wrong. As the series progresses he becomes smexier! XD He's kind, talented, and very smart, but all of this is just a cover up of his true, dark self. Plays the flute.

If we met in real life: He'd be overly kind and formal with me, just as he is with everyone else. But deep down he'd find me annoying (Damn it, this fantasizing doesn't work)



Keiichi Shimizu

Young and cute! He's always sleepy and confused, and he talks slowly. He's just so adorable. ^_^ Sometimes, it's hard to understand what he's talking about. Plays the cello.

If we met in real life: Hm... I'd probably think that I'm talking to an alien: I just wouldn't get him. But I could stare at his face all day without him caring.



Kazuki Hihara

Very friendly, and knows no social boundaries. He's also athletic and full of vigor. The most outgoing of all the five guys. Plays the trumpet.

If we met in real life: Now this! We'd probably be friends ^_^ We're both wacky and cheerful. I could hang out with him all day long! Hah!


Ryoutarou Tsuchiura

An athletic guy. He's very kind and is best friend material. He's the least appealing for me, so... -_- there's nothing much I can say about him. Plays the piano.

If we met in real life: We'd be friends, probably. Yeah, that's it. -_-

And could you believe that all five of them fell for this girl?!

hino kahoko

Argh, I just hate it -____- And can you believe she's being paired with my love, Len?! Just because she plays the violin doesn't mean you could pair her up with another violinist!

Anyway, got to go. Still have to fix some matters regarding my reservation in AdMU. :)

10 comments:

Jill said...

si Keiichi Shimizu parang kamukha si Momiji from Fruits Basket hehe

Si Uncle Joseph.. arggh, just the fact na parang nirurush niya akong magdecide sa college. I'm having enough trouble deciding between 2 colleges, I don't need his "Sigurado ka na ba diyan? Siguraduhin mo" bullshit.

Ahh sorry, I dislike that. Besides, I'm sorry pero I don't think he has a say in anything. Siguro si mom lang ang makakatulong sa akin, kasi he really doesn't know anything about my life. He didn't even know I was a senior until last year or something. Parang nappressure ako kasi yung mga kakilala niya na mga naggraduate na kamaganak niya or whatever, mga matatalino. He doesn't even care that I take college-level courses. And I don't understand kung bakit kailangan kong ipakita sa kanya ang grades ko because he doesn't know a damn thing about yung education dito or how hard I try. Buwisit. Nakakainis.

Jill said...

Thanks for listening, cuz! Haha xD I didn't know it would be so long.. dapat kasi naguusap tayo sa phone haha

Anonymous said...

I've watched that too.
Haha.
Very cute anime.
Kaso ung ending medyo disappointing.
Kasi after being offered all these guys, Hino still chose the violin. Ghaaaaaaaad.
haha.

Arli said...

Maka-Tsukimori Len din ako :D
After I watched the show, kelangan ko ulit maulit kaya nanonood nanaman ako ngayon sa animaz haha ^^

Brand New Breeze is a wonderful song :)

BIA said...

into anime, huh? :)
i advise you to watch Ouran High School Host Club and Loveless, if you haven`t watched them yet. i`ve been so addicted to those summer 06. hayyy. heaven. :)

spoiledbrat said...

So... you're an anime addict? Well, nothing wrong with that.

I'd have to say, those guys are hot! If only they were real... :D

Kai Reyes said...

argh, i remember the slamdunk days. i was so inlove with the err. i forgot his name, basta yung gwapo and mysterious. haha

Jill said...

Rukawa!

ehe :D

Anonymous said...

kai and joy: onga! rukawa! L-O-V-E! XD

Aryan said...

yown! anime ha? haha. magkakasundo kayo ng sis ko! :D

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...