Friday, May 02, 2008

Fast and Furious

I came back. Oh my gosh, could you believe it. I'm actually updating this blog.

Anyway, I have no plans of shutting down my blog; I've just been too lazy to update. Although I have to say that the previous days have been good. I wasn't that bored as I was busy.

So! Last Saturday I went to Ashleiy's house coz her dad was going to treat me to lunch (late birthday present - my birthday was February 1). We ate at... what was it called? Panday Hill? The restaurant offered Malaysian food, and oh my goodness. It was so good. So delicious. Spicy! I love the food the moment it touched my tongue. We also went to the Oceanarium (though we didn't bother going inside the Oceanarium as we originally planned, the place was jam-packed) and to SM Mall of Asia. It was great. I had a great time bonding with Ashleiy and her family. :)

What else... oh yeah. I finished two books in just a week. Can you freaking believe it. And the first book I read, I read only while I was in the hospital waiting for my dental appointment. Talk about an accomplishment (well, it is for me).

Oh, and you know what. Dad bought the New Beetle. At first I was jumping for joy, then I found out that he was going to give it to my aunt later. -_- Is this the Boulevard of Broken Dreams or what? But it's okay - I planning to get it from my aunt later, when I'm already good at driving. Mwahaha...

And driving! Oh yes, driving. The lessons will start on Tuesday next week. Yippee! After that I could finally drive on my way to school. I'm so sick of commuting. Aside from the academics, commuting's one of the reasons why I don't want to go to school (hehe).

Ah, and yes - I've been preoccupied with two things: Deviantart and Harvest Moon. The latter's a game I've been playing in the PS2. It's addicting :)

This post's a mess. I'm typing so fast and have no time to correct typos, so sorry my post is not "readable" XP And the music? It's from the anime Rorouni Kenshin/Samurai X. Yes, I love anime. Very much.

5 comments:

Lea said...

Congraaaaats! Roadtrip, game? Hahaha! :)) And oh, super late birthday present. WOW! :))

hahaha, dropping by.
I miss you, online twin.
(:

Christine said...

i looooove harvest moon :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Hurray for the driving lessons! Haha. Ako rin naexcite eh. It's because I don't have driving lessons. Our car will be sold.:(

I'm reading two books right now. Actually three, pero yung isa muna ung tatapusin ko. Kasi nabasa ko na yung isa tas yung isa bagong bili. Call me whatever but I love shopping at Book Sale.:)

I love playing Harvest Moooooon!:D Hahaha. Nakakatuwa magtanim e.

Patty missed you, Kring!

Anonymous said...

i'm so jealous! i want a beetle too! anyway, ilove dA (gykilicious@deviantart.com) and harvest moon too!

spoiledbrat said...

I envy you right now. Not only do you get a beetle, you're already taking driving lessons.

I can't take driving lessons since I'm busy with summer class at the moment. Huhu. :(

Goodluck in learning.

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...