Friday, May 09, 2008

La Corda D'oro = ♥

I'm sorry I haven't checked your blogs to see how you guys are doing. All I can do nowadays is update mine; this week has been my busiest and I barely have time to surf the net. I promise I'll get back to you next week.

Anyway, here's what I did for the week, if you want to know:

Monday
  • Went to UP to see the schedule of my interview (got lost in the way)

Tuesday
  • Had a panel interview in UP and passed
  • Went around UP to check the schedule of interview for my other courses
  • Checked my ADMU results (passed ü)
  • Driving lessons started

Wednesday
  • Had my test in UP (on the 12th, we'll see if I passed)
  • Went to Miriam to get 2 copies of my transcript and a copy of my Honorable Dismissal
  • Driving lessons
  • Fussed about what to wear on Marvi's debut

Thursday
  • Prepared things before going to Ashleiy's house (stayed there overnight)
  • Fussed over what to give to Marvi
  • Attended Marvi's debut

Today
  • Driving lessons
Saturday
  • Fix things before going to Sta. Mesa
  • Go to Sta. Mesa
  • Dental appointment

Sunday
  • Go to Bataan with my family

I'm sorry if the list is actually short, but I'm not used to being this busy! Argh! I actually gained 4 pimples this week, all clustered on my left cheek -_- The agonyyyyy!

On a lighter note, I'm so obsessed with the anime La Corda D'oro Primo Passo. It's a neoromance about a girl who doesn't know anything about music until she sees a fairy who gives her a magical violin. She's then chosen to compete in a musical concourse, and all of the male contestants - five of them, mind you - develop feelings for her. The story is so nice; and the guys... o_____o;;; they're soooo handsome! -__- How I wish I'd experience the same as the girl did o_o Anyway, I watch not on Youtube, but on Crunchyroll. They have a complete list of episodes, could you believe it (we don't have Animax, so there).

Well, off I go! Gonna watch some more. ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, La Corda D'oro. I've heard that from my addict-much-to-anime friends and they were also going gaga for the boys.:)) Plus the story too.

Congrats again! Haha. I understand why you're so busy. Take care and happy mom's day to your mom.:)

Anonymous said...

I envy you. How I wish I can take driving lessons, too. Tsk.

Kai Reyes said...

heyyy hows your driving lesson? :)

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...