Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hello, Ateneo

Aw... I've been ignoring my blog D: Sorry about that. Regular posting resumes now. :)

So I told you a bit about my block. Well, here's a little bit more: I love them. My block's the loudest and most diverse class among the freshman blocks. Ages range from 16 to 22; residence, from Quezon City to Austria to France. Energy level? HIGH.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures taken from our Orientation Seminar (thanks Isay). I'll also be posting my schedule. Click pictures to enlarge.

Where do you think I am? Hint: red shirt

I'm holding the TR sign

With TNT's (stands for Talk and Travel... I think :P) Gabe and Exo

I'm the one with a peace sign on top of my head (blame that guy beside me, Jek :P)


And here's my sched. :) I like it, BTW. I share the last three subjects of my MWF with my block mates, so it's all good. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ayyy. inggit ako. haha! anyway, i'll apply (again) in admu next year, pati sa diliman.

have fun miss blue eagle! :)

Lea said...

Aww Goodluck to college life! >:D<

Anonymous said...

haha, like pat, inggit ako :D
mukhang masaya ka jan a. :D gudlak kringerss :D

Jill said...

good luck! seems like you're having fun already! :D

Anonymous said...

seems like you're having a blast.:D haha. enjoy college!

Christine said...

You seem so happy :)

Goodluck on everything! I love your schedule, btw :)

Anonymous said...

start ka ulit sa first year???

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...