Sunday, June 08, 2008

Kids on the block

Haha, this blog hasn't been updated for a long time, ew. Our PC crashed so I had no internet access for almost two weeks.

Anyway, we had our orientation seminar (OrSem) in AdMU for the past three days. I got to know my block mates (block TR - short for 'transferees') and we hit it off right away. They're fun to be with, especially the guys; they're a crazy bunch. And believe it or not, our block has the three tallest people in the batch. They're a head taller than anyone!

So... I'm kinda bored. Yawn.

3 comments:

jaiskizzy said...

have fun in school!

Anonymous said...

atleast ur comp's fixed! mine is still not working!! :(

Anonymous said...

kring! i miss you!! hahaha. buti ka pa nasa admu na! inggit ako! haha!

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...