Monday, June 16, 2008

I don't live in the mountains

It kills me that I don't have anything to write about. Oh... wait! I do have something to write about. XD

I'M NOT SEPARATED FROM CIVILIZATION ANYMORE!

I BOUGHT THE TWILIGHT BOOK! XD

And I'm still at chapter two. Despite that, I already love Edward Cullen. He's... not mine, okay (I was supposed to type "HE'S MINE!" like I always do with my other crushes, but unfortunately I can see that that's an impossibility *insert sad face*).

Why do vampires look good? No... wait. Why am I not a vampire? Hahaha XD

Moving on, my dismissal tomorrow's at 9:30 AM, but I'm going to stay in Katipunan until 4:30 PM as I'm going to attend a friend's birthday party. What am I going to do with my time? D: I'm planning on meeting up with my friends from Miriam College, hopefully that would push through.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I wish I can say Edward Cullen is mine. Haay. :)

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...