Saturday, November 08, 2008

Destined!

I think I found Kiko's Friendster account. And by that, I mean the real Kiko; the Kiko Rustia of Survivor Philippines.

When I'm deeply passionate about something, I do all I can to obtain information and to get closer to this passion of mine. Apparently, Kiko is one of my passions. HAHAHA so yes, after some painstaking research and interviews with different people, I think - I hope - I finally found the real Kiko! Mwahaha! *More evil laughter*

Kiko, alam kong itinadhana tayo maging... magkaibigan. (Depends on how you pronounce it LOL ;)) I hope to see you in the shores of Boracay. XD


Isn't he hot :))

Anyway, sem break is over. Why am I feeling so sad about this?

3 comments:

Krisha said...

oooh is that him?

what a hottie hahahaha yummy

Anonymous said...

oh. i really don't have any idea who the guy is but i can say he is definitely a hottie. ;p

Ishna Probinsyana said...

Feeling ko nga itinadhana na maging magka-ibigan (?) kayo. hahaha!! =))

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...