Monday, November 24, 2008

growing old

It's less than three months before my birthday, and I can tell you - I'm excited. NOT.

I'm so scared of growing old; turning 18 makes me scared. Well, I'm excited about the party and all, but the fact that I'll be turning 19, then 20, after that really creeps me out. No kidding. If I could, I'd stay 17 forever.

I know that I'd be freed from a lot of restrictions once I turn 18, but the hidden message there is that I'm already old enough to be left alone. Homaygulay. I still want to feel secure - I still want to feel, er, protected :|

I don't want to turn 18, or 19, or *gasp* 20! I can't commit any crime knowing that I can be put to jail (LOL, yup, I seriously think about that XD).

Anyway, I need to improve on my writing skills. I'm beginning to suck big time :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA, Kring, I just turned 18 two days ago. And I hafta admit, it's a bit fun being 18 (somehow, I managed to feel what it's like just this morning) but I kinda feel old too. Ohmygosh.

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...