Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Cosplay is for the rich

Since hearing of it, I have always wanted to cosplay.The thought of dressing up as one of my favorite anime/gaming characters excites me for many reasons. And although it has long been my dream to do this, I never came close to achieving it. Heck, cosplay is costly (as far as I know) - and to buy all sorts of materials, from the wig to the clothes to the accessories to the shoes, just to showcase it all for a few hours - it's not practical.

Then I saw this site, and believe me, I'm amazed. More like swept away, actually.

But there's this one character which I dream of cosplaying: Lulu of Final Fantasy X



BUT HOW D: And where to get items... actually, have I got any money for this? Haha LMAO. I'm getting all dejected again. But I really want to cosplay Lulu; I want to look exactly like her. But for now, I'll save my money for more important things. I'll start saving up for cosplaying by the time I'm in showbiz. :))

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gawd, you'll have to get those custom-made. naiingit ako sa pictures! haha :)

Anonymous said...

I'll start saving up for cosplaying by the time I'm in showbiz. :))

--- HAHAHAHA ang benta!!! Natawa ako dyan! Mahal nga magcosplay grabe. Isipin ko palang hihimatayin na ako sa gastos. Hahaha. But I want, too. Kaso gusto ko I'm an Akatsuki (from Naruto) Hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

kring!!! buhay p pala to!hahaha =) this is dian. anyways ang cool ng cosplay! ang sarap tgnan! hahaha =) but then ang expensive nga. i saw wigs sa HK HK$75 lang. :O tapos meron pang animated contacts. search mo sa multiply;p

Anonymous said...

I have friends who do cosplay, and yes, mahal nga magcosplay. I was quite shocked when I found out that one wig can cost like Php2000-something! And their photos are interesting.:)

Hmm. Maybe I'll consult them about the costumes.:)

Ishna Probinsyana said...

it'll cost you you for syeeerr! Haha! But she's gorgeous!

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...