Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Joan's Enyclopedia



Since I have no new vlogs to offer (because 1. I still don't have the balls nor the eggs to eat balut, and 2. The video shot in Hong Kong just FREAKING DISAPPEARED IN THIN AIR), let this entertain you for the meantime :)

Classes have just begun, and I'm pretty happy with my schedule. My MWF classes end at 11:30; TTh, 1:30. Should be good but I have Saturday classes, too -______- Although I only have NSTP every Sat and it ends at 12 noon. Very nice - no, my dream schedule, if you ask me.

But wait.
Of course in life, good things always come with a catch.
So what's the catch?

MY ALLOWANCE HAS DECREASED BY 50%!!!!!!!!!!! @____________@
Mum only gives me P100 a day since my schedule permits me to go home early and have my lunch there.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
(*Continues screaming AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH*)

5 comments:

Ysh ♥ said...

Nakakainis nga yung mabawasan yung allowance mo! That happened to me once. Sobrang inis na inis ako. Parang high schook pa din yung baon? haha! :))

Anonymous said...

Haha, patawa talaga si Joan.
Pakikumusta na lang ako =)

And, I know it sucks to get your allowance cut back in half. But it sucks even more when you stay in school for practically the whole day and get NOTHING from the parents. Plus, I have to pay for my own tuition and books. >.>

-Camille A

Elenie Morales said...

Ako rin, pero my allowance got cut by P200 a week pero still, P200 is P200!

Ninin said...

ohmy! 100 a day! naku, pano ka gigimik nyan? I can't imagine myself living on that. but your mom does have a point. hay. so sad for you! we all know it's all about the allowance these days-- yeah, take that from a graduate who doesn't get allowance anymore. huhu :(

patricia said...

budget galore! actually, i could live on 100 a day kasi i could walk from UP to where I'm staying :))

ganyan talaga. show the folks you could squeeze in 100 a day at baka bigyan ka ulit nila ng increase. ehe

i blog again, kring! nalink na ulit kita. :)

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...