Sunday, July 05, 2009

Books before boys...chronologically.

I feel like my brain's slowly becoming ooze. It always happens when I haven't read finished any fiction novel for the past two months. So imagine me hungering for a good read. I look like a scavenger when I enter bookstores, actually. A month more of this would definitely upset my brain.


Hehe. No actual significance, I just wanted to put this in. HAHAHA RANDOM XD

Oh, by the way! I have a new crush!!! (HAHAHA, I know! My blogging peers wouldn't be so kilig about this news as they were when I first blogged about having a crush. I keep changing!) I know I change crushes per sem - I can't help it, I'm 18! My hormones are raging! Hahaha! Basta he looks like Brent Javier, only cuter (as in, more baby-like features) and more attainable. NYAHAHAHA (Wait, what? I'm actually expecting something to happen? xP)

I noticed that I keep crushing on cute guys. Not the tall, dark/mestizo, and handsome ones - but ones who look like, uh, kids? But with mature features? Zohan was one whom I mentioned profusely in this blog - even talked about him in parts - but other than him, there is Eric Salamat, a part of the AdMU Basketball team (meh, can't find a decent picture. Search him in Google if you want :P).

So, pictures. One of my closest buddies, Joan del Monte, celebrated her 19th last June 15. Yeah - more than a month ago (I'm slowly beginning to realize how much I'm ignoring this blog...).


The cake I bought for Joan! But wait, why are there two 19's? See the video to find out! :)


Joan with us. I'm wearing the white Joker shirt! :)

And here's a video of the celebration!



There! I hope I updated enough!
And the vlog... -_- Oh my goodness, I have to put that aside for the moment. I actually have to do more important videos for my Com124 class (that is, Basic Video and TV Production).

Oh, and since I'm in a playful mood, I want to add a bit of trivia about myself! HAHAHAHA

I'd like to call myself an artist, but if you put me in line with other artists, I would most probably be the noob-est of them all. I'm freaking serious! I have crappy performance with my artwork of choice (that is, Japanese-style illustrations), but I'm pretty good at doodling and coloring.

Okay! I'm happy with what I've written! My brain is less oozy now :)

8 comments:

chai.latte said...

natakot ako dun sa first picture! haha! anyway happy birthday to your friends.. =)i enjoyed the flick.. haha!

Jill said...

Pinsan, long time no comment!

One of my closest buddies celebrated her birthday on June 15th too!

TWIN PINSANS TAYO! xD Soulmates!

Alex said...

The photo totally freaked me out! Hahaha! Matutulog pa naman na ko after mag bloghop! Hahaha!

I tried vlogging once. Didn't really work out. Haha! Kaya blog na lang muna ko.

Thanks for the visit!
=D

Ninin said...

haha. kamusta naman, I got excited with the new crush news! haha, I really like reading about your crush stories, so much fun! hihi :)

p.s. oo nga, you've been gone for too long! I missed you!

Ysh ♥ said...

grabe naman yung picture! hahahah!

Yey, new crush. Ang saya saya pa naman talaga kapag may crush. OMG. I remember Zohan. HAHA. =))

Jill said...

[In response to your comment] Well, you're a better writer than me! Hanggang News Editor lang ako haha! Our generation of Lacson kids are definitely going to make the others proud. =]

I really really hope to see you soon. I'm making it a priority to visit the Pinas as soon as I can walk without the leg brace or walking cane. It's been six effing years!

PS- The Exorcist effing scared me; I rented it just to watch the movie with friends and it was kindaboring... we just wanted to watch the cool parts. :D

Love ya pinsan!

Jhoice said...

Lols dat first pic is way creepy, Happy 19th bday to uR friend, I'm glad u guys had a blast, and anywaeee, Good luck on ur crushes, he-he! I can't blieve u change crushes that often, it sounds fun though, and I can't blame u for that. I might get that much crushes too when i get surrounded w/ cute guys;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kring! Patty/Andy here. Idk if you'd still remember me but we used to be blogmates. Err... I think we both love Cobra Starship, yeah? And I can still recall reading your posts about Zohan! ;) I can totally relate with you when it comes to having lots of crushes!^^ I have lots of crushes right now, and my "Top two" happen to look alike! Hahaha! One is a gay professor *sigh* and one happens to be three or so years older than me who I met through my copslay-loving friends.^^

Shit. I just shared one of the things I've been thinking about to you. Haha.

Good luck with the new prospect!

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...