Thursday, May 28, 2009

VLog Q&A

Where the hell is your vlog?

To tell the truth, my brothers and I already have the concept since last week; it's just that I don't have the balls to do it D:

*Spoiler* We're going to eat balut for the episode. We bought some last week; I was in my game mode, but to my relief(?)/disappointment(?) our maid ate the balut. She then called me...

Ate Vangie: Kring, halika dito!
Kring: *Sigh* What now -_- *goes to kitchen*
V: *While eating the balut* Tingnan mo yung nasa loob ng balut, oh!

...And there I saw the little dead duck in all its glory. The... eye section... was humongous, the beak was well-formed, the body was... large... GAH! Seeing that I would eat such a thing, I lost all the courage I had been gathering since we decided to have balut as a subject.

But I swear to the high heavens that we will do it. The Vlog will be released next week, tops.

7 comments:

Elenie Morales said...

Haha, when I used to eat balut, each and every night, I come across a well-formed poor dead bird that has taken its shape and just waiting to hatch ...all the time.

Anonymous said...

hahahah i don't really eat balut... uhm, medyo nawindang ako the first time. pero i still try to eat... tinitira ko lang ung premature chick. haha.

hi Kring! imy! change my link na. I'm back sa wordpress. ehehe! mwa!

Ysh ♥ said...

I eat balut, and I like it. basta hindi sobrang laki nung sisiw. :-/

chai.latte said...

never eat the sisiw just the yellow part? haaha!

question: what is vlog? haha! ngaun na lng ako nakavisit..

Lea said...

HOLY COW BALUT? Mother!!! I can't eat that to save my life. ahaha, I'll never eat that. :( I'd rather eat isaw instead. ahahaha =P

Ooh, I want to make a vlog too! Let's make?? xDD I miss you alot, olt! ><

Ninin said...

OMG. It's been what, a more than a decade since I last saw balut up close. Grabe, parang 5 years pa ako nun. I ate it of course, and I absolutely loved the sabaw, only to realize later on in life that I was actually slurping the sisiw's bodily fluid. ohmaygawwwwd. goodluck kring, although I personally would not want you to eat one, me being a vegetarian and all :P

Angie said...

I never tried eating balut (or was it balot) although penoy would satisfy me naman. You know what, super natatawa ako kasi iniimagine ko how you look like while Ate Vangie lets you see the what's inside of the balut.

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...