Friday, April 09, 2010

Hurrah, I'm alive!

Hurrah! I've opened my blog again! And not because I want to be as famous as Xiaxue, but because I need an outlet for my feelings (or ffff-eelings, as some put it). That or I just want to be happy by being silly, since you know... when I'm bored, I end up thinking of emo stuff, then I just want to slash my wrists and die D: (LOL I'M JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE LAST 2. I love life!)

So far, my summer 2010 is spent jogging, badminton-ing, listening to music, playing with my iPod applications, naming my boobs (Bouba and Kiki, hahaha), surfing the net, missing people, and bonding with my brothers. I'm supposed to be squeezing my creative juices, as I have planned to since forever, but I'M HAVING A HUGE ART BLOCK (a more appropriate term would be art laze) and I can't even gather the energy to extend my arm, get Parker (my tablet) from the drawer, and start drawing D: WHY? AM I THIS SAD? D:

Oh, oh! I have a great story to tell my old Blogger friends (you know who you guys are!). Do you guys have my YM address? I need your reactions and opinions XD

2 comments:

aryan said...

hurrah hurrah indeed!! i checked this site the other day and this was closed :)) hahahahha ayun bukas na ulit :D missed you heaps!!

Ysh ♥ said...

Welcome back!Hahaha.

I want to revive mine too, but I'm having a hard time looking for a layout that I like :))

I'll PM you one of these day. I think I have your Ym in my old messenger. :P

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...