Monday, April 12, 2010

Sublimation

You know you're special to me when I start making art for you. I draw you, then present it in the most surprising way possible, like turning my rendition of you into a bookmark and giving it to you when you least expect it.

But you know you're really, really special when I start writing about you. AND NO I DON'T MEAN STALKER-LIKE WRITING, but more of a fiction-ish essay expressing everything I can't express in real life. So far, only two people have been special enough for me to write about them. See here: 1, 2

Only two people, but a third one might come up soon; I feel like I'm going to burst if I keep my emotions pent up like this. I do spend more than usual amount of time with my friends this summer so that I could feel good, but I can't mask the loneliness forever, now, can't I? Writing will be my form of release.

OH DUDE SUMMER IS SO BAD FOR ME
I AM SO EMO
THE ONLY THING MISSING TO COMPLETE MY WHOLE EMO LOOK IS A CUTTER XDDD

I'm still the eternal optimist, though. See, I sublimate my pain and turn it into something useful and positive! That's the way mature people handle it! XD

3 comments:

Aryanne said...

how mature. hahaha. :)

so im mature, too? :p

sige lang isulat mo lang!
and btw, binasa ko ung sa deviantart. awesome!:)

Ysh ♥ said...

So magaling ka magdrawing, magaling ka din magsulat? What's next? Penge naman ng talent! Ahahaha! :))

chai.latte said...

i love this line " I AM SO EMO
THE ONLY THING MISSING TO COMPLETE MY WHOLE EMO LOOK IS A CUTTER"

LOL.

im waiting for that third one. :))

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...