Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Kikoman

As a man respects
His beloved's privacy
You, dear, are untouched

-Haiku for my blog

Not exactly a fruitful sem break, but that's just how I like it.

Good news: I finally got my car (from the clutches of my relatives! *Evil laughter*)! It's a red Toyota Corolla. Dad was actually the first to own it, back in 1997. He then gave it to my aunt, who, after getting the yellow Volkwagen New Beetle I've always wanted to have, hardly used it. I'm suddenly getting this feel of the phrase "passed down from generation to generation"... but no, it's not an ancient car. It's still in top condition, and dad wants to have it improved i.e. have it fixed for power steering, power whatnot... he even wants to give it a paint job! I told him, "Dad, do that after I crash the car." O_O *knocks on wood*

I've given the Corolla a gender and a name. My car shall be a guy, and I shall name it Kiko. Yes, Kiko. In honor of my crush du jour - a Survivor Philippines castaway - Kiko Rustia! XD





Okay. Sorry ha. Pero ang hot niya eh :))


I just finished looking for him at Friendster, and as expected, there are lots of posers stealing his identity. Although there's this account which intrigued me, and at the same time, made me wildly jealous. Gah! Pictures don't lie! The picture doesn't look fake! I hope that girl's just one of those fans who got a little too friendly with him. Hahaha.

That's that. If you're bored and got nothing to do, I suggest you play this game. It's got me hooked for a while. :)

Oh, for the people who are asking about Zohan: My mum and I were supposed to watch him perform at Metrowalk last Friday; he was going to sing at Elbow Room. Unfortunately, the plan didn't push through: mum didn't want to go home late (since his performance was at 10:30 PM). Ayun.

And the movie? He didn't open the topic anymore. LMAO.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang macho naman nyan, parang ako nung first life ko.. hehehe,

BIA said...

ang HOTT nga ng dreadlocks nya. :))

Anonymous said...

aww, sayang hindi niyo napanood si zohan.^^

haha, ang cute ng name ng car!:) di pa ako nakakanood ni isang ep ng survivor though it looks really interesting.:)

belated happy halloween, kring! and congrats sa koche.

Apple said...

Hooray to your car! Haha. I suggest you color it yellow. Haha. Joke.

Ninin said...

hahaha! kiko. ohmy. sorry kring, bad memories with a person with the same name. pero it's cute. i remember my skateboard, coco. hahaha! :P anyway, congratulations on the car! yay! ^_^

Ishna Probinsyana said...

i dont really watch survivor philippines but i saw him on tv once, and i find him hott too! love the dreads. =))

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...