Saturday, March 15, 2008

HELLO, Summer

YES!


THIS IS THE MOMENT I'VE LONG BEEN BLEEDING FOR!



SUMMER! =)

At long last. I've already fixed my things (read: fixed to be thrown into the garbage bin) so that I can truly feel the summer. I'm going to be able to take a break now.

I'm not sure how I'm going to spend my vacation, though. I really want to take piano lessons, but that plan's vague since we don't even have a piano at home. But I hope I'm going to have cooking lessons; I want to learn how to cook so that I could finally have a boyfriend! could expand my knowledge and be a step closer to self-actualization.

By the way, last night I watched some of HappySlip's videos and wow - she's funny! And really talented. I recommend you to slip into happiness by watching her.Ü

Here's one of the videos which I find entertaining:




See more of her videos. They're all great.Ü

---

Anyway, I don't have much to say. Only that we'll be going to Naga, Bicol tomorrow and will be staying there until Wednesday. That isn't our province; we're just going to have a vacation.

Oh, and I also got to read some books. I feel like my brain becomes stupid if I don't read books. I need to replenish my lost brain cells. Sooo I'm going to read Gift of Acabar and Life of Pi, and maybe reread HP book 7.

9 comments:

Lea said...

Aw. I'm jealous :( we still have 3 more school days left. :( Anyways, take care on your trip to Bicol! I badly miss that place. Try nyo mag wake-boarding!x) Super fun! Haha :)

.. And, read twilight! x) it's nice! Haha :) uwian mo ko ng pasalubong ah! :))

Haha, take care! x3

Anonymous said...

I so envy you! How I wish I'll have my vacation na rin. Tsk. :|

Anonymous said...

hahahah. i watched the video. she's so funny. christine, dont forget to wear your happyslip. LOL.

have fun in ur trip!=D

Anonymous said...

that was hilarious! *i don't know anyone who still wears 'happyslip'... boxers are more comfy... xD
have a happy vacation kring!!

*note: just wanted to correct my name's spelling... it's only one L at the end. peace! xD

Aryan said...

yay!
gsto ko na tuloy umuwi sa pinas. :(
boyfie's gon be on vacation and im not there :/

anyways, enjoy your trip on bicol! the place is cool! been there before. :D

Karla said...

I love Happyslip! I like her vid "Boypren" with Kevjumba. Thats where I discovered the song Save Me by Josh Verdes! ^__^

Anyways, hope you enjoy your vacation. Take care always! :)

Anonymous said...

HappySlip! :) She brightens up my day whenever it feels dull. Talented and funny, and a true blue Filipina too.

Life of Pi is a nice book, I recommend it.

Dropped by. :)

Anonymous said...

I wish HappySlip would come up with a new entertaining video soon. Hehehe. I miss seing Auntie Baby! :D

Kai Reyes said...

ahhhh happyslip is soo entertaining! ;D

hey have a nice trip and happy summer!

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...