Wednesday, March 26, 2008

That is, like, so gay



Japanese people are so cute -__-

And I hate the fact that I love Japan. I mean, loving a place where you know you won't fit in, with the barriers and all - that sucks man. I want to be Japanese (but I'm not complaining about being Filipino, I'm actually proud of that)!

But anyway...

This video made me laugh hard. I know it's kinda corny, but still - it's funny.


By the way, when we were in Camsur Watersports Complex my brother, Bryan, conversed with a foreigner. They talked when Bryan finished a round in wakeboarding...

Foreigner: How are you?
Bryan: I'm fine, thank you.
Foreigner: You're a much better swimmer than your sister.
Bryan: How did you know that I have a sister?
Foreigner: I heard you when you called her 'ate'


...

T___________T

"You're a much better swimmer than your sister"
"...much better swimmer than your sister..."
"...swimmer than your sister..."
"...your sister..."


Urgh! Is my swimming that bad?! Well, what's there to expect from a non-athletic, unfit, aging lady like me compared to an athletic, healthy, vigorous and active eleven-year-old?!

And that comment came from a foreigner... T_T

5 comments:

Kai Reyes said...

I can really hear the echo in my mind.. your sister.. your sister. haha. :)

Japanese people are funny. I love their fashion too. My lolo is japanese but grew up in Phils, so he dont speak Japaneses either. hehe

Kring, if we're rich enough let's go and tour in japan! thats my dream XD haha.

Lea said...

Ohyea. I love Japanese fashion too! - AsiaJam.com - HAHA =) Ang cute! and they're adorable too! I've been there once, kahit super cold.. Meron din namang friendly Jap people eh, pero mahirap nga lang kayo magkaintindihan. pasahan kami ng family ko kung sino kakausap. HAHAHA :))

HAHA. Pabayaan mo na yang foreigner na yan. Ganyan din brother ko eh :| Swimmer kase sa school :| nagmumuka tuloy akong loser pag asa pool kaming dalawa. kaya as much as possible, sinasama ko ung sister ko pag nag swswim kami. atleast, mas magaling ako dun! YEY. =))

HAHAHA. AND NAGULAT AKO, ONLINE TWIN. =)) SPICE GIRLS!! :))

Anonymous said...

aaww...apanese people are so cutehaha.love their fashion!


=)

Anonymous said...

after watching tokyo drift.. ohmy i want to go to japan too! hahaha. its like ull never run out of things to do yenoe. tapos ung food omg! but i heard from my friends super mahal daw dun. parang dito din lang daw so magastos kahit vacation lang. BUT "u are kring and u aspire to be filthy rich on day" SO keri lang! hahaha.

oh, dont dwell on it. i suck at swimming too. haha. ang sama nman nung foreigner na yun. pag ako yun, magso-SO WHAT pako. hahahah

New Bie Oon The Blog said...

sooo cuuuute.!!!

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...