Thursday, March 13, 2008

In denial

Urgh.

I am so irritated with mom right now T__T

She doesn't even believe that I could achieve my goals!

We were in the car; here's how the conversation went...

*Kring [K] and Mom [M] talk about random things*

K: Don't worry, mom, I'm going to join Bb. Pilipinas.
M: [Suddenly has stern voice] Ay nako.... be realistic! If you're going to have a goal, make it realistic!
K: ...What? But that is realistic o.O
M: Kring, you're only 5'2, and you're already 17 years old! Do you think you can grow any taller?
K: Uh, yes??!
M: Haynako, Kring, you have to be realistic. Don't make that a part of your dream anymore; you won't grow any taller. Why, only a miracle will make you grow up to 5'6!
K: [Pissed] Alright, let's make a bet. I'll grow taller.
M: Sure. You've told me that since who-knows-when, and you haven't even grown an inch.
K: [Even more pissed] But... it's in the genes! [Thinks, argh damn you mother, for being 5 feet flat!]

Argh. I don't get why everyone's either laughing or opposing with my dreams of joining Bb. Pilipinas, and of eventually becoming Ms. Universe!

When you think about it, my height is my only disadvantage!

I've got the beauty and the brains (I've really got to learn how to be humble); I have all the requirements of joining the Bb. Pilipinas pageant except for the height!
  • 17 to 24 years old --- check
  • High school graduate --- check
  • Pleasing personality --- check
  • Good moral character --- check



..........














.................



















...........



















..............











  • at least 5'5 in height --- kwakwakwa!
Whatever! The people who laugh at me have no high hopes for themselves whatsoever, and they're trying so hard to let me join their club. Never!

I'm made for great things!

I'll grow tall! In fact, I'll grow so tall that people will look up at me!

-____-


The hell T_T

...

On a lighter note, it's been five days since the pageant but everyone's still laughing at/mocking Janina San Miguel. Funny. Such huge impact, Janina, to never be forgotten up to now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kring! haha, this post made me laugh. I'm petite too, I think I'm only 5"1 but you know, last february, I was able to walk down a runway for levi's, which is like unbelievable! My mom didn't believe it, she didn't even come to see me. She thought I was just joking. ha! Well, I say even if the 'rents do not give full support on our dreams, just go on fulfill that dream for yourself! Miracles can happen and really though, height is nothing! :)

Aryan said...

hahaha!
natatawa naman ako sa convo nyo!
go kring! ako din pangarap ko tumangkad. i'm only 5'2 :D haha. kaso ang tanda ko na! :D

miss u kring! :)

Unknown said...

whatever people might think, i do agree you're made for great things. :)

i have a sneaking suspicion that this janina san miguel is going to make it into show business like another alyssa alano/angelica jones. phew. T_T

Lea said...

Hm. Kaya mo yan, Kring :) Prove yourself. basta, andito lang kame for you. hahaa :))

"Whatever! The people who laugh at me have no high hopes for themselves whatsoever, and they're trying so hard to let me join their club. Never!I'm made for great things! I'll grow tall! In fact, I'll grow so tall that people will look up at me!"

Haha. Go kring! kaya mo yan! mag invest ka na ng mga vitamins pang pa tangkad. andito lang ako all the way! haha :)) number 1 fan :))

And yea, Janina San Miguel is so hilarious! :) Even my dad, who doesn't watch those stuffs, can't help but laugh every time I mention her name. hahaha :)) laughtrip.

Anonymous said...

Bakit kaya ganun yung mga parents minsan noh? Naguguluhan ako sa kanila, imbes na maging supportive sila mas nagiging hadlang pa sila.

Ewan.

Kaya mo yan. Go and achieve your dreams basta gugustuhin mo madaming paraan.

CHArlene said...

Yes go Kring! You have the spirit! You know that you're made for great things. Actually, like you.. I'm 5'1" or 5'2".. but the last time I checked I was 5'2" so.. yeah.. and I'm turning 17 this May. I want to grow taller din and I believe I can! Haha. My brothers tease me that I will never grow taller. Marami namang vitamins, try mo.. Cherifer. :)) Haha. Alam ko nagwwork siya e, kasi yung mga kaklase ko nung highschool, ginamit nila yan, tumangkad talaga. Haha.

Anyway goodluck! :D Basta meron kang drive para ma-achieve dreams mo and you have the heart, kaya yan! And I agree kung anong sinabi nung nasa taas ko, basta gugustuhin mo maraming paraan. :)

Anonymous said...

are u effin serious? hahaha. go drink all those pampatangkad vitamins dali para naman di ba... ok ang representative natin sa ms.world. or even ms. universe. hahaha

that janina girl is a bobita. i swear. talo pa sya ng kids mag english.

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...