Monday, March 31, 2008

No damnation, please

Happy 18th birthday, Jil honey. A girl like you deserves nothing but the best.Ü

Anyway, it's 12 AM. I'm kinda restless. Check that - I'm agitated.

I just received my freaking report card. Want to see it?


Course Description Grade

Rhythmic Activities 4.5
Biblical Foundation of Christian Faith 4.5
Child Adolescent Development 4.5
Educational Technology I 4.0
Speech Communication 4.5
Introduction to Humanities 4.5
Elementary Statistics 2.0
Introduction to Sociology 3.0


Semestral QPA (Quality Point Average) 3.9130
CQPA (Cumulative Quality Point Average) 4.0465



Grading System



5.0 (99-100)- Excellent FA - Failure due to absences
4.5 (96-98) - Superior INC - Incomplete
4.0 (93-95) - Very good W - Withdrawn from course
3.5 (90-92) - Good NE - Never entered
3.0 (87-89) - Average EX - Excellent
2.5 (84-86) - Low average VG - Very good
2.0 (81-83) - Below average G - Good
1.5 (78-80) - Fair S - Satisfactory
1.0 (75-77) - Poor performance FS - Fairly satisfactory
F - Failed
P - Passed


...

Holy. I couldn't believe it.

I got an crappy, effing 2 in Math.

I had a codigo and all in my finals, but I still get a 2?! It's repulsive! (And to think I got a perfect 5 in the subject last semester... -_-)

I'm really, really worried about how my dad would react to that. All this time he's been thinking of how brilliant I suddenly am in Math, only for him to see my crappy report card and realize that his daughter is below average in her Statistics.

And Sociology? Don't blame me - blame our prof. She's one of if not the most useless prof I have ever had. If she's a normal teacher, she should've 1) brought her class record and other academic stuff in class and not just her handbag, and 2) realized that I actually should get an FA in her class as I have been present in her class for only half a semester.

Dammmmmiiiiiitttt.

I should pass ADMU and/or UP.

I don't want to go to Miriam anymore... -____-

I'm gonna cry already.

LOL. I should really use The Secret right now.

10 comments:

Aryan said...

aw kring! *huuuuggggsss*

nako, ganyan talaga ang buhay. :|
hug nalang kita! just cheer up. and sana makapasa ka talaga in AdMU! :P

Karla said...

Ganun pala grading system sa inyo. Sa amin baliktad. 1 ang highest. Kung dito ka, ang taas ng score mo! :)

Don't worry, your grades in your other subjects compensate for your grade in math. :) I also had a problem dati when a grade in only 1 subject was the reason why I didn't make it to the deans list. Bad talaga prof. :(

I really hope you'll pass in ADMU or UP. You can do it! Just believ in yourself! ^___^

Anonymous said...

goodluck with ADMU or UP... math's way overrated, so don't worry... (masaya nako if i get a 2.75 w/c is equal to your 3...) btw, ano ung secret? or is it a secret? nacurious lang... teecee...

spoiledbrat said...

Don't fret. :) I suppose its only one subject compared to the other 7 subjects you have with pretty high scores. Just be thankful you passed. :D

Anonymous said...

First, Congrats kasi kahit papaano you have a very high grades.

Second, sorry to hear about your math subject. Dyan din ako mahina kaya kapag anything to do with math kapit na ako sa malakas, hehehe.

Third, goodluck sa ADMU or UP entrance mo. Kaya mo yan, ikaw pa.

Anonymous said...

a crappy, effing 2 in math. i hate math too. whenever i cheat, like kopya during the test, leakage or kodigo(just once, mahina loob ko) i don't get the grade that i want. karma ko sguro yun.

you're back na pala. i'll link you up again.

goodluck sa ADMU OR UP

Kimmie said...

Aarrgh I miss my MC profs. Hahaha. I was lucky to get good teachers back then and they all gave me nice grades. :)))

Who was your teacher in Stat? Oooh damn Stat. Hahahaha. Again, a good prof saved me and gave me the good grade I needed. T_T And now I can't believe I'm striving to get a decent Calculus grade in UP.

GOOD LUCK KRIIIING! :hugs:

Jill said...

Wow cousin!! Taas ng grades mo! I'd kill for your grades, haha. No really. :]

Apple said...

Jill is pretty :)

Wow, you got pretty good grades there :) You really are smart. Congrats pala :p

Anyway, I think you should go for ADMU. No to Miriam. Hahaha. What ba course na kukunin mo? Wow. welcome to the college life :)

Apple said...

I love your kodigo thing :p

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...