Monday, March 24, 2008

Seriously?

While sleeping, I dreamt that I've joined the Bb. Pilipinas.

And that I didn't make it to the top 10 -_-

...

Oh well, people say that dreams that take place on nighttime are opposite to what happens in real life.

So that means that, not only will I get to join Bb. Pilipinas, I'll bring home the crown, too!

Or does it mean that I won't get to join at all?...

...

Probably the former.

---


I'm frustrated right now. And fat.

OMGosh, I couldn't believe how much I gained this past year.

Ever since I graduated from high school, I constantly gained fats!

See??

Before:



Now:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Could I cuss just this once? Could I? ...Oh my fucking goodness! I'm so fucking fat!

So fat, in fact, that even my mom agreed!

When I was in high school I always complained about being fat (well, I always had baby fats since way back when; my tummy has never been flat), but mom would tell me, "Anak, you're just overreacting. You're thin already!" But now whenever I'd complain about that, she'd tell me, "Yan kasi, kain ka ng kain. Ang taba mo na nga. Wag ka na kumain ng kanin at bumalik ka na sa pagta-taebo mo. (That's the consequence of eating too much. You're right; you're already fat. Don't eat rice anymore, and do your taebo again.)"

...

What's up with that -_-

This is so frustrating!

Alright, I'll do as mom tells me.

And I should fall in love, too.

When I was in 2nd year high school I fell in love (puppy love) with someone, and because of constantly being confused and upset, I didn't have any appetite. I actually always felt full even though I didn't eat anything. So as a result, I lost a lot of fat and shed off my piggy image.

But I'm not in love anymore. So I'm regaining my image once again -_-

...

Sigh. I hate my genes. (Haha, I'm putting the blame on my genes once more.)

Dammit. I need to discipline my exercise and food intake. As in, now.

Wish me a whole lot of luck.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I utterly agree! When you're in love, you feel full even if you didn't eat anything. Haha. (Bakit kaya ganon? Lol)

Hmm. I envy you 'coz it's your summer vacation already. We have classes until Friday. Sod it. :|

Anyway, good luck on your diet! :)

Lea said...

Lol. Pati sa panaginip andyan ang BB. Pilipinas. =) Okay ah. Basta. Dont lose hope. :):)

Anywayss, Hindi naman ganun kalaki ang difference ah? 0_o :) and it wont hurt your chance to the BB Pilipinas. You still have time to go on a diet.

Haha. =))

Rosemarie said...

ei sis mustah ka na po happy easter sau. Pacencia na po if now lang ulit ako dalaw dito naging busy po kasi ako eh. Btw okie lang naman ang body mo ah di ka naman masyadong mataba para sa akin ayus lang yan sis high school ka pa la ng naman eh. Btw blog hope lang po take care always po mwaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Kai Reyes said...

You're not fat! Well at least you can still wear sleeveless and such - I rarely wear sleeveless top cos my arm is getting really big now :( I think i need to be inlove too! Hahah!

I lose a 10 pounds in one week when I had this big crush on my classmate, too bad I was turned off sooo back to gaining. hehe.

Trish said...

You're not fat! That's not fat! :) Maybe you just think it is. Hehehe.

Naidudulot nga naman ng love. I agree!

Aryan said...

You're not fat! Ano kba? Haha!. Hmm, maybe you need to make papawis lang para ndi mo ramdam. Haha!

IMY!

Kichi said...

haha Baliktad tayo ng problema ate kring.. ako naman gusto kong tumaba. bwahaha.. lampayatot kase ako. :D :D :D :D lol
bat ganun? hindi naman ako inlab?? muwahaha. ;)) ;))

Bea said...

Kring, hindi ka naman mataba ah! Pero I know what you feel. Feeling ko din parang ang chubby ko kahit sinasabi ng iba na hindi. Haha. Pero trust me, you seem to weigh just right. You look good, don't worry :)

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...