Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Babawi ako

BABAWI AKO NEXT SEM.

Babawi ako.
Babawi ako.

I'm actually expecting low grades this sem. Low=3 D's (Zoology, Math, feeling-major-subject Filipino). I know - it's terrible. But getting those grades are going to make me happy - I don't want to get an F, ever. F is never an option for me.

I actually chatted (YM) with Mum a while ago (she was in her office). I told her, "Ma, D lang talaga makukuha ko ngayon." She replied, "Ok lang, ang goal lang natin this sem makapasa ka. Alam namin ni dad nahihirapan ka pa." THAAAAANKKKK YOUUUUUU. Hahahaha. I'm really, honestly going to make up next sem. I'll always sit at the front and always listen to the prof. Augh. The thought alone is awful. Hahaha, kidding.

Moving on, Aryan commented, "I thought you're over Zohan?" Well... how do I explain this? Let's just put it this way:

Girl likes Boy. Girl does what she can in order to get close to Boy. After finally befriending him, she loses interest and thinks of him only as a friend. But then, Boy starts to give Girl more attention. He becomes more talkative, more friendly, a tad more touchy (or maybe that's just Girl's imagination). Girl thinks it's amusing, LOL. So she just goes with the flow. =)

Which is to say that I don't exactly have a crush on Zohan anymore. But we're getting to be close buddies.

Oh yeah! Remember what I said, about the two of us eating out? We did eat out yesterday - we had breakfast at Pancake House. We talked about normal stuff (acads, friends)... but there is one thing he said which makes me go, "Hmmm " Wanna know what it is?

This:
"Sa susunod sa Old Spaghetti House naman tayo."

Oha! *Hair grows long* But I'm a bit irritated with myself, actually. I shouldn't be sharing everything. XD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Thanks Kring, dun sa paglilinaw :p It's nice :D Good luck sa friendship! Hehe!

And yes, bawi ka next sem. kayang kaya mo yan! :)

Anonymous said...

kring! omg. bakit ba halos pareho tayo ng mga happening? i mean, kasi hindi ko na crush yung supposedly crush ko. HAHA! as in. kakaget over ko lang, tapos ikaw rin. that's so cool.:D
pero, ayiiiih. may date kayo uli?:D

eeeh, Zoology. T.T that's okay kring. i'm glad your parents understand your position.:) yay! good luck!

Anonymous said...

Atleast pasa diba? Okay na yun, tska okay naman pala sa parents mo eh, e d okay :)

At si Kring... ang haba ng hair! Hahahha.

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...