Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The Tiu-Tiu Train & the love investigation pt. iii



HANDSOME.

TALENTED.

SMART.

What's not to like about Chris Tiu?
He's the perfect guy to bring home to your parents.

Argh! I'm beginning to be part of the Tiu-Tiu train o_O Which sucks big time, as Chris Tiu is, so far, unattainable. I see him around school, and dammit! He's so... hot. The epitome of hotness. Hahaha.

I've told you guys about how four of my block mates are Team B players of the Ateneo, right? I'm particularly close with one of them, Jek. He said he'll try to introduce me to Papa Chris. They are friends, after all. Yipee!!!

Anyway, let me give you a Zohan update. My classes ended at 8:30 AM yesterday, can you believe it -_- So I was about to go home when I got a text message from him. It said: "Uwi ka na diba? (You're going home, right?)" I was about to reply when I saw him walking. So I just called him. When he saw me, he approached me, and guess what? He kissed me! NYAHAHAHA! Joke! XD Actually, he approached me, chatted with me, and he hung out with me for about two hours, since he had nothing to do.

Makes me wonder why he hung out with me, of all people. Yiieeee. (Linagyan ng kulay *u*)

Oh yeah! He knew that I'd be attending the Ateneo Bonfire. He didn't plan on going to the event, so when the Bonfire started, he texted me, "Kumusta yung bonefire? (How's the bonefire?)"

I laughed at the wrong spelling. Nyahaha. Sorry, my bad XD

I wanted to reply, "Masaya naman yung BONEfire =)) (The BONEfire's great)" but we aren't close. ROFL.

Anyway... the plot thickens XD


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahahaha! Nagulat ako dun sa he kissed me part. Ang benta kring!! Hahaha. you got me there! Anyway, yep, jan ako sa pinas magaaral kaso next year pa kasi mageexam pa ko - SAT. Pressure :| It's the requirement for automatic UP admission. hehehe. sa ngayon maglilibang muna ako sa school dito while i utilize their math sources. haahahaha. I mishuuuu muchmuch. :p

Christine said...

Hahaha! He kissed you! Hahaha :)) So nagulat ako nun! :))

Pati yung BONEfire laughtrip :))

Anonymous said...

And I was actually thinking he kissed you. Hahaha. Nice storytelling there :D

PS I heart your new profile pic!

Ishna Probinsyana said...

Oh wow.:) He knows your schedule. Must be something. Yihee. =))

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...