Thursday, October 16, 2008

The complications of being a girl

I'm inspired enough to write today! :)) This sem break has got me occupied with... stuff (read: PS2).

Let me tell you something: I don't like Zohan anymore. After all, crushes disappear quickly (in my case, at least). But he's... he's making the moves T_T ARGH! WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?! Haha, kidding :)) Seriously, though, he's inviting me to watch a movie. The invitation goes something like this:

(By the way, sorry if I'm so inconsistent. At one post I tell you guys that I like him and that I invite him to eat with me and stuff, then suddenly this. To tell you honestly, even I'm confused with myself. If I'm not interested in someone, there's very minimal possibility that I give that someone a chance to even make a move.)

(Oh, yeah, please forgive me for my train of thoughts XD)

Three days ago
Zohan [Z]: Di ba sabi mo once ka palang nakakapuntang Trinoma?
Me [M]: (Thinks, 'Uh-oh') Yeah, with my uncle. Ang damot nga niya eh, nag-share pa kami sa pagkain T_T
Z: Punta tayo dun some time, watch a movie or something
M: ('Ack! o_O') Okay, sige :)
*Etc. etc.*

Two days ago
Z: Free ka ba sa Thursday?
M: ('Eto na') Hindi eh, sorry. I have to tutor my brothers; periodicals na kasi nila.
Z: Awww. I was hoping na tsaka tayo manonood ng movie.
M: Ahhh, sorry. Hindi kasi talaga pwede eh. Next time nalang :)
*Etc. etc.*

Today
Z: So busy ka hanggang tomorrow, right? Sa Saturday free ka?
M: ('Nako! What excuse to give?!') Um, hindi pa sure. May kukunin akong ticket eh. May napalanunan kasi akong contest :))
Z: Talaga? Ticket saan?
M: Folded and Hung Fashion Show (Which is true - I really did win tickets)
Z: Saan mo kukunin?
M: Hindi ko pa alam, hindi pa nagbibigay ng details.
Z: So kung sakali free ka or magbago isip mo, text me nalang :))

Oh man. Let's just see what happens.

Zohan, sorry for being inconsistent. -_- Nagkaganyan-ganyan ka tuloy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. akalain mo nga naman, kung kailan ayaw mo na sa kanya, doon pa siya nagpapakita ng "da moves." haha.^^ kahit ako macoconfuse, kring!^^

cxlv~ said...

ooh. you've got him spellbound ;)

BIA said...

ay, pareho tayo. it gets scary when the crush starts to make the move. :) haha. :)

anyway, no insults intended, you`re funny on how you avoided Zohan ha. :)) and why Zohan? :)

Anonymous said...

haha! ang kulit ng dilemma mo. you might want to consider dumping him (not really dumping, but you know what i mean) instead of leading him on which might give him the wrong impression. you can be friends naman right? :)

Ishna Probinsyana said...

The last time I was here you sounded like you really like him na. LOL Ganun lang talaga yata. Sana mafigure out mo na kung like mo ba talaga sya or hindi! hahaha.

Btw, ngayon na lang ulet ako nakapunta dito, and the last time hindi kita na link. Pero we're multiply contacts na diba?LOL. Link na kita Kring!

Anonymous said...

Ang gulo mo talaga! hahahaha!! Sana maayos mo na yan, Kring. Pero kung ayaw talaga, why waste time? :D

Ninin said...

hahaha! hi kring! this is funny. ewan pero it's like I can feel what you're feeling during your conversations. Nyak,ang awkward! hehe. pero I think nawawala yung feelings mo kasi he's moving in too soon, too fast. nwala na yung thrill ng "going after him". hehe. ewan. ang kulit :P

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...