Friday, October 03, 2008

Eligible bachelors

I have some really bad news about my academics. But...

NEVERMIND XD

I'll solve this - literally - on my own.

Aaaanywaaaaayyy.

Today's the last day of our regular class sessions. And it makes me SO FRIGGING HAPPY! Lol. Of course I'm a bit sad, but, what the hell. This HELL of a semester is finally over.

Damn, I still have my finals D: Zoology and Math... why do you have to ruin everything ;_; (I have to get REALLY HIGH in my finals in order to pass those two subjects D:)

Anyway... guess what? Zohan and I are eating out after our Zoology finals! Yessszz, just the two of us :D But here's the catch: I was the one who invited him. HAHAHA. I know, it's very... malandi, right? But what the hell - I felt confident inviting him because of everything that's going on between us right now. Also, there's but a slim chance that we'll be class mates again, since he's not my block mate D: I know - sad, right? So I must bond with him - but I hope it wouldn't be the last time ;o;

Wait, I'm not finished! XD Remember the guy (let's call him "Miggy") who visited my house a week ago (click here)? Well, mum and I had a conversation regarding that a while ago...

Mum [M] and Kring [K]
M: Nagtanong nanaman ang daddy mo tungkol sa pagbisita sayo nung Miggy na yun.
K: O, ano daw?
M: Tinanong niya, 'Sino ba yun?', 'Taga-saan?', 'Saan nag-aaral?' Haynako! Lumabas nga ang pagka-matapobre niya eh.
K: Oh? (*laughs*) Pano?
M: Eh kasi tinanong nga niya kung saan nag-aaral, so sinabi ko sa (*insert school here*). Sabi niya, 'Eh mahirap pala yan, eh!'
K: (*Laughs some more*) Eh kasi ma, totoo naman...
M: HAYNAKO! That doesn't matter! As long as mabait at masipag mag-aral, okay na sa akin. Nung bata nga ako eh mahirap ako (blahblahblah)...
K: Okay, okay XD
M: At eto! Sabi niya, 'Sa susunod na bumisita yon, pakawalan niyo yung mga aso' HUH?? Tawa ako ng tawa nung sinabi niya yon! Pero seryoso yung itsura niya!
K: FTW! (*rolls off floor laughing*)
M: Kaya anak, now you know... hindi talaga open ang daddy mo na magka-BF ka.
K: I knooooow T_____T (*Mopes for a while, but thinks about what he said about letting the dogs out and laughs again*)
M: Baka pag nagkaroon ka ng manliligaw, bumili pa sya ng mas matapang na aso.

Okay. I'm really scared as to what will happen if someone courts me, 'coz I want to present eligible bachelors (ftw) to my dad. I wonder how he would react -_-

Chris Tiu, I know that if you'd be my suitor, dad would need no convincing. So... please. For my sake, COURT ME. NYAHAHAHA.

7 comments:

jaiskizzy said...

wow. was your dad born into a golden crib and did he bag your mom through his riches?!

Anonymous said...

daddys are just strict when it comes to their beloved daughters. pero try talking to yr dad about it. malay mo. (exception for Chris Tiu, lol)

ayyyiiii! kilig ever na naman with Zohan! keep us updated, kring!:)

Ishna Probinsyana said...

Hahaha! Dads are meant to be like that! Sabi nga saken dati, kahit sino pa, at kahit gano kagaling ang isang lalake, Dads will always find fault. Anways, enjoy your dinner/lunch with Zohan! =)

Apple said...

Hahaha. Kring!!! Long time no anything :p Thanks sa comment.

Parental cuteness :)sweet. pero lucky you kasi mas grabe ang dad ko. kahit sinong kausap kong guy, kahit waiter when we're in a resto... basta. hahaha. dads will always be dads. LOL.

Anonymous said...

i can't remember a time that my dad's like that. hahaha. maybe because of the european culture that he has got used to? hehe. i can even narrate things to him about my nikko. you can say my parents are open about it. Pero it's cute, the way your dad reacts! he loves you very much. pero I think he won't be angry if Chris Tiu courts you :D So, good luck with that! Hahaha!

And Zohan? I thought you're over him?

Anonymous said...

My pop's just the same! But I also have three other brothers, so kamusta naman 'di ba. Wala pa kong manliligaw na pumunta sa bahay to meet and be harassed by my traditional parents and protective siblings. I envy you because at least, your suitors visit you at home despite the risks of being chased by dogs or eaten by a "matapobre (according to your mom haha)" father. Sana may gagawa din ng ganoon for me. Haha. Do you like the guy, btw? :)

I super missed being here. I missed you! Take care, Kring! Good luck sa acads! :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha that's so funny naman haha! the best part is ung about the dogs haha! :)) IMY sis! ;]

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...