Thursday, April 16, 2009

FML

Just now one of my high school friends, Louisa, commented on my guest book, saying "You are sooo cute, Kring! St. Scho'ng St. Scho pa rin! I miss you! =D"

I'm flattered; it means that my anti-aging regimen is working HAHAHA. I still look - and act - like a high school kid! ^_^

I'm not doing anything extravagant to look young, really. I just wash my face twice a day, then put on my EBP (I don't know what it stands for) solution and cream, which was given to me by my dermatologist AS MY DAD'S VERY BAD SKIN IS, UNFORTUNATELY, PART OF MY DNA. Aside from that, I put on Celeteque (water-based moisturizer for oily skin) when I'm indoors, and L'Oreal SPF 50 sunscreen when I'm out and about. It may sound complicated - too much of a hassle - but it isn't at all. It takes less than 5 minutes to put all these solutions in my face. Lol XD

Moving on, I have been denied of a US Visa. Yes, denied. The picture I have in my head of those who have been denied are people who are in their mid lives. Teenagers - no. Young people, I believe, are brilliant, thus are capable of going anywhere they wish. And I, Krizelle Anne Sy Lacson, have been refused of a visa at 18. FML

So what's a girl (who has been rejected of going to the States) got to do, when her summer plans have been crushed to infinitesimal pieces?
Go out with her friends, of course.

A message to Mr. White-effing-consul

(L-R) Ame, Joan, Kring, Jenny @ Greenwich, RP Metroeast. They bought Pearl Coolers, and Jenny left after doing so.

(Clockwise from left) Emman, Dian, Ame, Kring, Joan at Tokyo Tokyo for dinner. I'm the only person at the table who isn't romantically-involved with anyone in the picture. Thus, I felt unloved and out of place at the time this was taken. LOL

(L,R) Ame, Doris, Kring, Joan tribiking @ Vermont Park after having our dinner. I pedaled for a while, and I have to say that it was a bit of a challenge, since three heavy-weight people were with me at the tribike. HAHA!

Anyway, all my plans for the US have been erased completely. Now I'm at a loss XD I'm not sure how I can be boredom-free this summer.

Suggestions? :)

---
Maybe this world is another planet's hell.
-Aldous Huxley
A thought stuck in my head:

I wonder if hell is real. By real, I mean it is the place where fallen angels stay; where the souls of the unfaithful are placed for all eternity (dang, 'eternity' is a very scary thought). Where the surroundings are engulfed in flames, and everyone's head is stuck in mud. Where devils lash out at souls, and food is prepared only for the Devil himself. I wonder if hell really is as described by people, or by the Bible.

Would God put His creations in such a filthy place? After all, the physical life we live here on earth is nothing, not even a margin, of the life that has really been given to us. And yes, I don't think God would judge our actions based on this minute margin of time we are spending on this physical plane. In fact, I don't think He has the Heart to put us in a so-called 'hell' for all of eternity. He is so much kinder than that.

This is what I think: when we die, and we don't fulfill what God wants us to fulfill, He sends us back to earth - reincarnate us, for short. Then we do what we have to do. If, again, we don't carry out His will, reincarnation starts again - it's an ongoing process until we complete our 'mission', and then we can go to Heaven.

So, if there is such a place as Hell, then it would be Earth.
Earth is hell itself. After all, it's freaking hot in here, and there are lots of corrupted souls occupying this realm.

2 comments:

Ishna Probinsyana said...

Kring, img, I LOVE YOUR LAYOUT!!! It rooocks. How I wish I could do something as creative as this! Pffttt.

Denied? So you're not going to the US? It means you can go and meet the two Davids? lol

Sorry, di ko na natapos basahin yung entry. Super tamad lang magbasa lately. hihi TC!

chai.latte said...

hey kring do you have an account on Lunatic Forum? your face is somekinda familiar.. ;p

i just added you on my blogroll.. ^^

stay pretty, baby face? lol..

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...