Sunday, April 12, 2009

So far, doing great!

Flight or Fight by ~KrinGALING

Where have all my philosophical thoughts gone? LOL XD

So far this summer's going really well; it's different from my previous summers. I can honestly say that I'm not having a dull moment right now, yay :3 But all my summer plans - where have they gone? Why haven't they taken effect? Here's my summer check list, which I made two posts ago:

[ ] Swimming (again!) with BFFs
[x] Clique April's birthday celebration
[ ] Swimming with Ashleiy!
[ ] Hangout at Ashleiy's crib
[x] James' (yup, that guy up there!) birthday celebration again! (With the BFFs this time *u*)
[ ] Hangout at my crib with HS/college friends Rai and Jil
[x] LOTS AND LOTS OF JOGGING
[ ] LOTS AND LOTS OF DRIVING MOMENTS WITH KIKO, MY CAR
[ ] Hong Kong
[ ] New York

Only 3 out of 10 accomplished! I must complete everything before doing the last two. And apparently, I'm going to go to NY first, then when I get home, my family and I will head straight to HK (whew!). I'm thrilled that I'll be doing so much traveling this summer! :)

Anyway, my pet bulldog, Brosia, has just become a mother... to 7 pups! WOW. Normally bulldogs only conceive 4 pups, so this one's great news for the Lacson clan :)


Adorable, no? :)

The only con I find here is that my freedom has been taken away from me D: Since I'm the owner, my relatives leave to me the responsibility of taking care of the pups, feeding them every 2 hours, etc. BUT I HAVE TO DO LOTS OF THINGS BEFORE GOING TO NY YO D: I want to get out and have fun! XP

I will be having my interview with the US Embassy on the 14th. Pray for me, guys! :)

3 comments:

Lou Añonuevo said...

i love the last two pictures! really cute! <3

chai.latte said...

woah! lots-a-lots to do?! lol..

goodluck and enjoy the break..

Charlene said...

Aw cute pups!! <3

And you're lucky you get to travel! It's been a long time since I traveled, which sucks. And I haven't been out of the country :o

Well at least you're enjoying your summer! We all deserve a break after stressing ourselves over school. :| I have one more week to go until vacation and I can't wait!

[okay ang haba na ng comment ko haha]

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...