Sunday, April 26, 2009

Kiko Machine + Voids

I was at Ashleiy's place yesterday when she, out of the blue, invited me to do a photo shoot. I was a bit hesitant at first (since I was clueless on how to pose haha /fail. And aside from that, I was worried about the verbal harassment we'd be getting HAHA. Those male passers-by who would inject sleazy remarks at you? That. That's one of my biggest pet peeves.) But eventually my go-getter attitude gave in, and voila - instant photo shoot in the middle of the day!

Hello XD
Getting ready for the pictorial


Ash
Ashleiy's preparing herself!

Kring
I'm preparing myself, too!

Ash
Smile, Ashleiy :)

Kring
Smile, Kring...? LOL

Niggahs
The Niggahs with Kiko, my car :)

Whew! We were sweating by the time we finished. I think we have over 500(!) pictures of our photo shoot, but we chose to edit the best ones :) If you want to see the other sets of pictures, you could view them here.

Anyway.
I'm feeling something quite unique right now.
Unique as I've never felt this before.

Let me think as I write.
Let's say that you are attached to someone - be it a lover or a friend. You two share a bond, and you feel that you are special to (or are being given special attention by) this person, but even though that's the case, you feel so... hollow. You don't feel totally empty, though, but you know that there's a void in you for this person, and for this person only. Maybe it's because you don't trust him or her (I'm coming to a realization as I write) - maybe it's because you are suspicious of his or her motives.

Or it could be because you don't know that person well, and you're fooling yourself into thinking that you do.

Oh, wow. I'm right again. You're such a genius, Kring. HAHAHA

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

kring! ok lang you? haha. xoxo
dian

Elenie Morales said...

Ahaha your last statement was like so random but I get you XD

Ninin said...

wow, you're so sexy! I loved your picture, totally, summery. one word: hot! hihi ;)

Dee Paje said...

Nako, I get the feeling. Hahaha :) Ang tricky lang ng ganyan.

Angie said...

I want to have a street photo shot but I was afraid that people will look at me specially if I am doing it alone with just the help of a tripod and the 10 seconds timer, heehee.

It does look great.

chai.latte said...

i love your photoshoot girl( the one with the umbrella) ! so hot. and the the angle of the shot was good.

two thumbs up!

Anonymous said...

I would have to say my favorite is that car shot with two pairs of legs. It looks like a title card for a youth-oriented show.

Dang said...

Kring! Ang ganda! Ang ganda ng paa mo! Hahahahahaha. Kidding. :)

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...