Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Summer, thank you for saving my life

I'm extremely saddened.
Because.
The two Davids are coming here - just when I'm about to go to their country.
We aren't fated to meet one another :( Or maybe not YET - since maybe both of them aren't ready for a relationship yet (or are having a relationship with one another.......... O_O *knocks on wood*).

BUT I'M REALLY UPSET! I WANT TO WATCH THEM! HELL, AI 7 is the only AI season I've ever watched, so of course I give them much more love than I do to finalists of other seasons. HUHUHU WHYYYYY D: /wrist red

Anyway, summer has just officially started for me. I did a couple of academic-related things even a week after my classes ended, just so I could pull my grades up. BUT WAIT LET'S NOT MENTION THAT ANYMORE, SHALL WE.

Last week in pictures!

March 25, 2009: Last day of classes. Our literature exam was crap, but thankfully I managed to get a B.
Had a picture taken with my block, TR (TrueRuv)! We're incomplete here, though.


Went to SM Megamall with my block in Fil after, to celebrate our classmates' birthday.
Happy, happy celebration indeed. Happy birthday, James and Charlie! :)

I had a blast and felt comfortable even though I was a stray cat (since they were all block mates, except for me :P)

Charlie, left; James, right. I gave 'em those big Toblerones! Haha!

My date for the day, Eddy XD

Thanks, Block Q! :)

March 27, 2009: Went to East Ortigas Mansions with my Best Faggit Friends (BFFs) to take a dip at the big pool! It was so hot that we just had to take a swim.

BFFs Joan, Ame, and Shan. I'm the one wearing the two-piece :)

These guys are the bestest :) I miss my clique!
(L-R: Ame, Joan, Kring, Shan)

Ame's youngest sibling, Inch. She's SOSOSOSO adorable! She talks a mile a minute!

So I haven't been in any other summer activity yet. But I'm expecting a lot more to come!

[ ] Swimming (again!) with BFFs
[ ] Clique April's birthday celebration
[ ] Swimming with Ashleiy!
[ ] Hangout at Ashleiy's crib
[ ] James' (yup, that guy up there!) birthday celebration again! (With the BFFs this time *u*)
[ ] Hangout at my crib with HS/college friends Rai and Jil
[ ] LOTS AND LOTS OF JOGGING
[ ] LOTS AND LOTS OF DRIVING MOMENTS WITH KIKO, MY CAR
[ ] Hong Kong
[ ] New York

YEY! I'm not taking up summer classes (which I think is actually kind of sad), but what the hell! I'm going to enjoy this summer and not waste it by just lying around at home!

2 comments:

OLT said...

Really, olt. That's saaaad. Ahaha you guys are not meant to be. Kase, akin na sila eh. SO, sorry ka na lang. :)) Enjoy New york? :)) Hahaha! pasalubong :>

I envy you. You get to have a small swimming party with your friends. I miss doing that with my girls. -_-

HAHA!

OH! Im going to HK this summer too! Yay for uss! Ladies Markett <333 :))

Ishna Probinsyana said...

Sayang naman Kringgg! Baka may ibang destined for you. lol

Enjoy your visit to Davids' country!

Is yellow your favorite color at the mo? lol Loving the nails! And the layout!

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...