Saturday, October 06, 2007

Fifteen messages

The Rules:
- Write something for 15 different people.
- You cannot say who they are.
- If someone asks you which one is about them, you are not to tell.

1. I'm grateful I have you as a friend. You really are great, and though I don't consider you my bestfriend, you are close to one. Really. You make me so happy everytime we meet; I only time I actually bloom is when I'm with you. I've noticed that when we met for the first time after so many months: I actually felt so happy that my glow is different, so different from the usual dull one I have at school. I feel that I could never be envious with you, because we are a perfectly balanced team. I love you, girl!Ü (Now you know my friend's a she. :D)

2. ...And you. I don't know if you're aware, but I really hate you. I thought we were friends, and I also thought that you're one of the most well-rounded people there is. I thought wrong. In the end, you're the one who almost broke all of us apart. And I hate you 'coz I'm jealous of you; I admit that. You stole something from me and you aren't even sorry. Well, uh... (gains composure) I hope you know who you are. I think you do.

3. I love you! You're my bestfriend! I love the way our relationship turned well, and I'm glad you're setting a good example for me. I'm mature because of you. I've learned to empathize because of you. Most important, I know what's right and wrong because of you.Ü Thank you so much! And please, don't leave us. I don't want you to go to Australia. The thought of it is unbearable.

4. You're charismatic and I love that. You're a people-magnet, and people seem to gravitate towards you. I wish I'm like that! -_- But I'm glad that we're friends, despite that nasty scandal way back when (which I'd rather forget, but you always open that up for fun). You're special.Ü I think you're going to be real successful someday, with your social skills.

5. I couldn't believe I had a relationship with you. O_O I'm embarrassed.

6. I couldn't believe I did all those because of you. I acted like a desperate girl looking for a boyfriend! Argh! It's sooo humiliating and degrading!O_O (Mind you, I'd still like to see you, you really do have the looks :D but I'm still overly ashamed of myself, so maybe not now -_-)

7. I hate you! You're butt-ugly! And yet, you make everyone fall for you! And relationships end because of you! (I know your history, dude. Not exactly what I thought, seeing how you look like... I'm mean :( I shouldn't be saying things like that. I learned in Psychology that attitudes you don't like in yourself, you tend to see in others. And, uh...)

8. I hope you trust me more. If not, then I hope you don't make other people mistrust me; keep your disbeliefs to yourself. I know you've been mature and all way back in our early years in high school, but as time passes your quality degrades. Sorry, but that's what I see.

9. I love you, you know that, but I wish you'd stop what your doing. You're killing your future. In the end, all those parties aren't going to be worth it.

10. We've just recently met, but I feel that I could have a close relationship with you. You're just so cute, plus, we get along fine. I don't know what it is in you, I honestly don't, but you're one of the few whom I'd like to spend my quality time with. I feel that I'm going to have a super fun day if ever we're going to bond. And I just love how capricious you are. (Ha-ha, giveaway. ;))

11. You don't know me, but I wish to become your wife! Booyeah! And though we have a HUGE age-gap, your voice is enough for me to forget all about that! Haha! So come to the Philippines! XD

12. And you, you're making me unfaithful to #11 :( You're killing me, killing me! ...Oops. XD (Just break up with that Hollywood girlfriend of yours and come to the Philippines, will you?!)

13. You're one of the smartest people I've met! You're so smart, very versatile, and wholesome. I want to be like you exceed you! XD And I want to get to know you more.Ü

14. You know, I admire your sense of humor and your personality, and I want to be closer to you. I need you. And though I don't see you everyday because of your work, it doesn't change the way that I love you. I hope that there will come a time that we could easily open up to each other, tell stories and secrets, and just hang around and be comfortable with one another.

15. Lastly. You're a great person, but you need to put a bit more pressure to yourself. I know you already are, but it isn't enough to make you determined. Quit slacking. Do what you need to do. I know that you'll be very successful one day, but try to make the most out of your life right now. Don't bother about stupid things such as love at the moment, that'll come when the time is right. FOCUS. You're great and I love you more than you know.

...Glad that's over. -_-

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...