Thursday, October 04, 2007

Hell you, PBB! Heaven you, Ashleiy! (What?)

How uninformed can we get?

Last Thursday, Alfonso and I had a conversation and I told her about my interest in joining the second season of Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition. Now, come on. It's not everyday that you get the chance of being inside Bahay ni Kuya (Big Brother's House), experience being followed (or spied at) by cameras 24/7, and it's certainly not everyday that you get a shot at being nation-wide famous. Hell, yes, I'm interested for the wrong reasons, but hey, I'm also thinking about the kind of experience I'll get when I'd get stuck in a house with thirteen other teenagers who have either the beauty, or the attitude, or both - the reason why they have passed the auditions.
Now, upon ranting my dream to Alfonso, she listens intently when she said a faint "Oh", her eyes wide and mouth partially open. Then she tells me the unexpected, "My friend said that the auditions are over."

Silence.

"What?"

I couldn't believe it. It couldn't be, could it? ABS-CBN would have commercialized about the auditions, or did they just rely on the internet or pass the news through mouth? I waited for Alfonso to smile, maybe throw confetti and say "Just Kidding! I had you good, didn't I?!" but she continued, "Well, my friend went to ABS-CBN but by that time, the auditions were over."

Damn it! Why wasn't I aware? Why didn't anyone tell me anything - hell, why didn't ABS-CBN tell the nation? It has been my goal since June to join the PBB teen edition!

Thankfully I remembered our conversation and decided to search the web for proof that the auditions really are over. If they aren't, I'm going to kick Alfonso's rear hard for making me crestfallen.

A few minutes later, I got the answer in Mukamo (click that to see the site):

Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition 2 Schedule of Auditions

Auditions for the second edition of Pinoy Big Brother (PBB) Teen Edition will be held this month.

Age Requirement: 16-19 years old by April to June 2008
Audition Schedule: September 9 and 15, 2007, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Venue: PBB Eviction Hall

Don’t forget to bring:
original and photocopy of birth certificate
1 close-up and 1 full body picture
valid ID
ballpen

I scurried a bit and told myself, Wait, today's only September 3, right? Or September 4? Thinking, I came to realize that my brain, maybe due to renewed hope, had its date set a month earlier. Dang it, so auditions really are over.

Still, I didn't want to go down without a fight. Go to Mukamo and see post #163. Of course, I pleaded at post #164. Haha, very funny.

Oh well. I do hope that auditions are not through. Come on, ABS-CBN, you guys are so inconsiderate.

---
On a much brighter note, Ashleiy has finally posted our pics in her Multiply! Joy~

This was the introduction to the folder where our pictures were placed:

-Niggah Day

September 17, 2007
Lunch time
Mcdo, Katipunan

I went to school at 9:30 a.m so I could pay and get the tickets for the "Unang Dalaw" play. Since the play's not until 3 p.m., I texted Kring and asked her if they were having their cheering practice and if I could go and see her there at Miriam. She
insisted that we have lunch together instead... So yeah...

College life...is well... COLLEGE LIFE. Hectic scheds, busy days, term papers, plates,and the likes. Heck, so what does this have to do with Kring and I? THAT is the very reason why we haven't seen each other since summer. That's why I'm really, really, really happy that we get to see each other again! We updated each other on stuff about school, lovelife(?), and other things. Too bad that it was only
for an hour and a half though. Anyway, I had so much fun! Love yah NIGGAH KRING! Yes, you will be able to transfer to UP! Goodluck! :)

Ashleiy up-close

Me up-close

Ashleiy super up-closed. Haha. I love this picture. It's her nose. xD

"Nigguh, stop that, you know I'm no good at posing!"

"I told you to stop it! Ah, what the hell."

A super-special note for a super-special friend (I wonder why Ashleiy censored some of things I wrote...?xD)

And a super-special note from her to me, telling me that I'm fat -__-


You see our picture there at her notebook? And, yes, this is what college could do to your face....And we end it with a blast. Ü

If you want to see more, click here.

Dear Ashleiy, I love you, but I do wishfully hope that you stop taking snapshots of my pimples. How could we ever hope to romance *toooot* and *toooot* if you take pictures of our... uh, "assets"? Haha! I so so love you Nigguh! And I so so miss you.Ü Hug!

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...