Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Look at the bright side!

I enrolled just a while ago and I got my schedule for the incoming semester:


Day Course Time
Tuesday Educational Technology 1 10:30 AM-12:00 PM
Child Adolescent Development 12:00 AM-01:30 PM
Introduction to Humanities 03:00 PM-04:30 PM


Wednesday Speech Communication 09:00 AM-10:30 AM
and Friday Theology 10:30 AM-12:00 PM
Elementary Statistics 01:30 PM-03:00 PM
Introduction to Sociology 03:00 PM-04:30 PM


Thursday Rhythmic Activities 07:30 AM-09:30 AM
Educational Technology 1 10:30 AM-12:00 PM
Child Adolescent Development 12:00 AM-01:30 PM
Introduction to Humanities 03:00 PM-04:30 PM



...

Okay, so I don't like my new schedule as much as I did to the previous one, since my dismissal's always going to be at 4:30 PM. I mean, come on: even though my first subjects begin late, it's nothing compared to going home early and finding time to relax. And my mornings with this schedule aren't going to be spent on relaxing but rather on preparing for school. And now I roll my eyes.

I must learn to stay positive! Who knows, I may have a different, more vibrant atmosphere this semester, right? (Compared to the one I had at the previous sem, sheesh) And I must also study now, give it my all. I need to get a high grade, as in, no grade lower than 4.5, as I need to make up for my 4.2 average so that I could transfer to U.P. Ho-hum.

Sorry my posts are short, I'm just beginning to get lazy again. Oh, and by the way, I'm really going to get serios about my diet now. Imagine, mom has lost 14 pounds in just two months 'coz she lessened her carb intake! I must follow her example. Well, we did that regimen together in the first place, but I gave up on her as I couldn't resist rice! Haha! Filipinos love rice. Ü

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...