Monday, October 15, 2007

There's still hope!

Alfonso sent me a text message last night.

Kring! Guess what? There's still a chance for you to be famous! :P Sabi ni auntie may special screening pa.Ü (Auntie said that there will be a special screening) Gusto mo sabay tayo?Ü (Want us to go together?) Wahaha.Ü Good night.Ü


Alfonso, please tell me that you're not joking. I so badly want to join Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition. Everything's so clear in my mind now: what I might say, what the judges might ask, and how I'll go about when I'm inside Big Brother's house. I'm so excited!!!

Phew. I'll cross my fingers and pray that I may be one of the twelve house mates of Kuya

No comments:

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...