Thursday, December 20, 2007

Feeling the Christmas spirit

At long last, Christmas vacation! *throws confetti*

---

Last Sunday, my kabarkada, Jenny, went to our house to wait for her parents; they were going to sing Christmas carols to us for their church. And because Sunday is our family day (the day when our family and relatives gather), Jenny was kinda shy 'coz there were many people at the house. But she eventually warmed up, thanks to Tita Baby who was so funny.

Jenny stayed for about two hours, I guess. Then the choir of her parents came. They sing so
good!




The choir sang four songs. It's too bad I didn't get to record the first song, it was the best of all four. You know, that fast one - Carol of the Bells. That's my fave Christmas carol.



In connection to this topic... I'm not going to be able to complete Simbang Gabi anymore. :'( Simbang Gabi in our subdivision is at 4 A.M. (they might as well call it Simbang Madaling Araw), and on the third day, our maid woke up late, so I wasn't able to start the mass, meaning my attendance isn't complete anymore. :( I'm really disappointed; I thought I'm going to be able to complete it and have a wish of mine come true. But, well, God has His reasons.

---

Yesterday, I went to Sta. Lucia to meet up with mom (for no special reason). After strolling around for a bit, she left me on my own 'coz she had work to do. I bought Christmas gifts for my family then. I bought gifts from Bench for mum, Bryan, and my monito/monita; from National Book Store for Kyle; and from a cigarette/lighter store for dad (well, I cant think of anything else that he'll appreciate -_-). My savings are gone! Good as gone! And I still have to buy something for Ashleiy, Cha, and for my Christmas Kringle with my clique. Where will I get the money? Care to donate? Ü

---

I suddenly remember something that happened in the past.

Our maid, Ate Vangie, was new then, and she was only 15 that time, I guess. Anyway, here's how it went...

Bryan (my younger brother): *Holding a tetrapacked juice* Ate Vangie, kunan mo 'kong straw! (Ate Vangie, get me a straw!)
Ate Vangie: Oki.
(Ate Vangie then looks for a straw, then when she comes back...)
Ate Vangie: *Hands Bryan the "straw"*
Bryan: BAT MO KO BINIGYAN NG SCREWDRIVER?!? (Why'd you give me a screwdriver?!) Sabi ko straw. STRAW! (I said straw!)
Ate Vangie: ...Ano ba yung straw... -_- (What's a straw, anyway?)

LOL. Good old times. :) But! Ate Vangie's not like that anymore, of course. Five years in this household taught every one of us lots of things. But I do remember her killing a fly with her bare hands (the way we kill mosquitoes), haha! Gosh. I just lalalove Ate Vangie. Ü

---

You know what?

Britney Spears' sister, Jamie Lynn... she's pregnant! o___O Freaky man. And she's only 16. Source: Yahoo.


Honestly, kids nowadays... (as if I'm not one. Haha.)

1 comment:

Aryan said...

Paano ba ako magcocomment? super random neto eh. Haha. Well, for starters, im broke din! Haha. Swerte ka pa nga kase nakabili ka pa ng mga gifts :)) ako wala pa. Ahahaha.

Natawa naman ako sa straw story ;))

And yea, super grabe na ang mga kids. DIto I know someone who's pregnant and she's 15 :]

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...