Saturday, December 01, 2007

NINETEEN: The Last Teen

I had a blast.

So I arrived Ashleiy's place at about 6:15 in the evening. But, what the heck, let the pictures do the talking! (Click pictures to enlarge)

The birthday girl, Ashleiy :) She looks pretty, doesn't she?

But of course, I'm prettier! ASHandKRING! (add us up in Friendster! wesoloveylove@yahoo.com.ph :))

And Ashleiy's loving my gift from Zara! XD (Well, if only you know what's inside XD)

Big big big iPod shuffle. Ashleiy got that from a Fine Arts exhibition in UST, I think.

Me enjoying the big big big iPod shuffle (what's with the freakin' face? -_-)

TropiKulay, Ashleiy's clique :) From left: Jilly, Jenny, Mindy, Ash, Lyka, Diane

We suddenly missed the Backstreet Boys and decided to make a video of "I Want It That Way"

The girls :) Clockwise from left: Majo, Diane, Mindy, Jenny, Lyka, Jilly, Ash, Alex, Me, Eliz

AHAI! LOVELOVE! Meet the girls: Jasper, Justine, and Dale

They're even sexier than I am!

Here we are! And the kid there's Mimiw, Ashleiy's brother's daughter.

Blowing the cake with Mimiw. Sweet. :)

YUMMY.

More people arrived!

Sweet couple, Johann and Pam

...Hehe, third party ^_^

The Last Supper

Prisoner and her visitors! Ooh la la!

The Preppy Teen Princess, Majo; The Preppy Teen Prince, Dale

I miss Nuel! He was my partner at the Cotillion of Ashleiy's debut a year ago. :)

She's loving the underwear I gave her (and I'm loving it, too!)!

Again, she's happy with the gift :)

Meet the L.I.B.O.G.s (laging iwanan, buong oras gaguhan)! Am not part of the group so I took their pic instead. :)

The boys hitting puberty. Clockwise from left: JJ, AA, Nuel, Arjay, Duane, RC, Carl, Migs

All of us. :)

:) ♥♥♥

So the party's over, and I slept at Asheiy's place.

She's more than ready to get to bed!

Waiting for Ashleiy. XDAnd Ashleiy's waiting for me. XDNothing.Pink all over! My eyes hurt!Looking at Ashleiy's treasure trove. By this time I was getting sleepy. Aw, sweet... NOT! (But finally, she decided that we should go to sleep!)
Yeah, this is how we sleep.And there are our underwear XD Kidding! Those are my presents. :)
She took this while I was sleeping >.< Awake! We woke up at 9:30, though we slept at the wee hours of the morning. I was still so sleepy. X Now what?

Sigh! I really enjoyed the party and my overnight stay with Ashleiy. It gave us a chance to bond 'coz we haven't seen each other for a long time. I so love love Ash. (Yiee. HD. Hidden Diri. Joke XD)

Anyway, gotta run. My fave show, Kapuso Mo, Jessica Sojo, is up. :) And I'm gonna watch Miss World! Go go go, Maggie Wilson!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ei sis mustah po out of topic po ito sis sori this is my gift for you sis i hope you like it http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x144/RoSeBliss27/Wallpaper_Christmas_2005_by.jpg mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah take care always and god bless you....

merry Christmas and happy new year in advance

Anonymous said...

whoa! looks like you've enjoyed the party! and staying over in a friends place is so much fun!

A lot of the boys in the pics are undeniably good-looking..boy crazed *guilty.haha

and the undies...oooh lala..haha

your friend looks pretty in her birthday get-up!^_^

belated happy bday to her!

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...