Friday, December 07, 2007

Hana Yori Dango! Loves~

Wait, before anything else...
Do you know where I could buy a (pirated) DVD of these shows?
  • Hana Yori Dango (anime)
  • Princess Hours (with good subtitle)

If you know, please, please tell me.

---

Yes! I'm finally back from hell! And I've got lots of things to put here.

First off, I experienced a hell of a week because I crammed a lot. I did everything the last minute, plus there was always the sense of urgency, so I was always stressed out. Add that to the absolute hate I feel for my school. Tragic.

Anyway, I don't want to talk about school anymore. I'm jaded. I just want to get out of there. School's driving me crazy.

---

I want to share this with all of you.

When you want something, what do you usually say?

"I wish,"

I wish I could pass the test, I wish he'd ask me out, whatever.

I'm telling you, don't use "I wish" use "I hope" instead.

Why?

According to my brother's English teacher, "I wish" is asking for something which you know is almost impossible. However, "I hope" is asking for something which you know is possible. And besides, what's the Tagalog word for "hoping"?

"Umaasa" Expecting.

See? So always make sure to use the word hope intead of wish. Besides, the former has a better ring than the latter, right?

---

Last tuesday, I finished reading Hana Yori Dango, a manga which I've downloaded from this site. Actually, Meteor Garden is based from this manga. And what can I say... I'm still suffering (yes, suffering) from a hangover. IT'S FREAKING GREAT!!! Freaking great. One of if not my favorite Japanese comic of all time. Ü

Characters:

The Heroine:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Makino Tsukushi (Meteor Garden: Shan Cai)

The F4:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Doumyouji Tsukasa (Dao Ming Si)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Hanazawa Rui (Huaze Lei)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Mimasaka Akira (Meizuo)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Nishikado Soujirou (Ximen)

The friends:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Matsuoka Yuuki (Xiao Yu)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Aoike Kazuya (Qing He)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Toudou Shizuka (Teng Tang Jin)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Endou Makiko (Makiko's friend at Eitoku High)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Kin-san (Son of a politician)

The family:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Mama and Papa (Makino's parents)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Doumyouji Tsubaki (Dao Ming Zhuang)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Doumyouji Kaede (Dao Ming Feng)

Troublemakers:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Sakurako (Rich girl who was once very ugly)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Thomas (Sakurako's friend)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Junpei (A model)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Shigeru (Doumyouji Tsukasa's supposed-to-be fiancee)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Classmates (Bitches)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Kunisawa Amon (Look-alike of Doumyouji Tsukasa)

I recommend this manga. It isn't sexual or the like, but it's romantic. Aside from that, Hana Yori Dango's comical. Let me show you one of the scenes (click to enlarge):


Haha. That scene still gets me. XD

Anyway, after I finished reading (and even while I was reading it), I just can't help be jealous of the heroine. I hope someone like Doumyouji Tsukasa would love me. I want someone like him! Why? Coz he's rich! Kidding aside, he's very loyal, and very, very loving, and he likes to show it. Ah basta! Just read the manga and you'll get me!

Aside from that... I want to be in love. Fufufu. Mushy mode. Ah man, Hana Yori Dango just influences my emotions too much. But really, I don't know what it feels to be in love. I'm an N.B.S.B. (No BF Since Birth) girl. Basta, I hope to find someone like Doumyouji. ^^

Read Hana Yori Dango and you'll never regret it. :)

(For more HYD info, click here.)

---

Today I cut class (Math and Sociology) to watch Batanes with Cha. The movie's great! Yup, yup. I like it. But the ending was a bit... terse. Nakakabitin. Ken Zhu/Chu got so fat! But I like him, he's a good actor, and handsome. He and Iza are so cute.

Anyway, after the movie, Cha and I went window-shopping. The salesladies at Mango reprimanded us for taking pictures in the dressing room. -_- Whattheef I didn't know that taking pictures weren't allowed in the dressing room, sorry.

But before Mango, we went to People Are People...

Oh, Love love love these shoes!

Damn, I look 10 times uglier when Cha's beside me -_- Demon, be gone!

No good. I still look 10 times uglier.

Me taking a picture while Cha's beautifying herself (and to think she was a lesbian back at first semester... ^^V)

Fine, you win! I accept defeat only from you!

Cha looks retarded here. Haha. IloveyouCha. :)

Mango: then here's our pictures which caused a fiasco among the salesladies...


Goths.

Pregnant people on tube tops... -_-

She doesn't know how to pose for a solo picture!

...Yeah, right.


AND ANOTHER BIG, BIG, "YEAH, RIGHT!!!" XD


Aw, whatever Cha XD Visit her blog at capricious-insanity.blogspot.com. Ü

---

Anyway, it's almost midnight and I'm getting sleepy. Good night!

8 comments:

jaiskizzy said...

wow. instant crush ko na si cha.

Anonymous said...

my surname is Beckett. HAHAHAHA. kidding! it's Siska. no, really, Agnes is my surname. thanks for the link! i'll link you too.

err, i cannot really relate with the anime stuff. as for Batanes, i honestly wanna watch that! haha.:)

Kimmie said...

Aaaw si Charisse! (tama ba spelling ko? XD)

Well anyway, we came from the same high school. I'm a batch higher than her. Hahaha!

You can buy at Quiapo those dvds. I love HYD. XD

Anonymous said...

^^^ Sabi na nga ba familar e. Si Cha nga.

Bloghop lang!

Karla said...

I have some Hana Yori Dango vcds kaso di complete. :( Di pa kasi uso noon dvd kaya mahal per cd kung lets say, 50+ episodes lahat.

Try mo sa Quiapo or magtatanong din ako sa suki ko sa may amin kung meron sila. As for Princess Hours, try mo na lang magdownload kasi magaganda talaga ang subs ng mga fansubbers. :)

Anyway, I agree with you on that I wish, i hope thing. ;)

Anonymous said...

nice-layout.cool-blog can-i-say-something-w/o-you-getting-offended?
lol. :)

Anonymous said...

dear finch,
thank you. whatever you've got to say to me, go ahead. just... use tact, alright? ^^

angielen said...

gusto ko yung death note. hekhek. ayaw ko na ng f4. :] had too much.:] buti nlng...sa isang blog ko..ang nilagay ko eh I WANT....hahaa! kundi sapul ako sa I WISH at I HOPE topic mo. :]

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...