Friday, December 21, 2007

TARA LOVE!!!

O.MY.GOD. I'm sensing something between these two people (erase that guy in the middle)!!! Vanessa (team Malaysia) and Rovilson (team Philippines) of the Amazing Race Asia=couple? I hope so!!! :))) ♥

I remember last night's episode...
(In Japan's subway, Vanessa and Rovilson talking)
Vanessa: What's your name again?
Rovilson: (*Grins) What do you want it to be?

And here are some suspicious messages in their Multiply pages (don't ask me how I got these)...

Rovilson on Natasha's (team Thailand) site:

Aug 15, 2007 3:04 AM
The sisters left yesterday. I can't take this emotional roller coaster every freakin' week. Im breaking up with all of you! C'mon heart.....let the healing begin.....

Natasha on Rovilson's page

Aug 15, 2007 5:41 AM
it's not breaking up. it's merely changing the dynamics of our relationships...
*sigh*

long distance relationships suck!
By "sisters", Rov's referring to Pamela and Vanessa. Aiee! I feel like a kid again! <3

There's another, though I can't find a video of it. Vanessa has a Sony Cybershot commercial, and with her is Rovilson. They're a couple in the commercial.

Sigh. I can't take this anymore! I'm so happy for both of them (if there really is something to be happy about)!

1 comment:

Karla said...

Happy Holidays Kring! ^__^

Oooh, I sense something din between the two of them. At may commercial pa ang dalawa, hehe. :) Ang galing mo naman to find their multiply. Mukhang bagay naman sila.

I also saw sa Girltalk (a forum) that someone spotted Marc Nelson and Paula from Team Thailand sa Old Greenbelt. ;)

I miss Blogger

I miss writing. And I obviously am not as good a writer now as I was before because of my laziness. I have a harder time detailing my ideas,...